diy solar

diy solar

Powland hybrid inverter 5500w How do I set the charging timer

tynan53

I have one of those cheap and cheerful hybrid inverters from Aliexpress. My question is can anyone tell me how to turn the charging timer on and off, its a Powland hybrid inverter 5500w

It says in the manual that you need to got to menu item 50 to turn AC charger ON timer and menu item 51 to turn AC charger off timer. I have been scrolling through the menu the last item on it is menu item 36, when you press the down button after 36 it goes back to number 1 again. Can anyone help

Some items in settings can't be changed, while the inverter is turned on. I'm not sure why charging settings would be. But, it's worth a try. Try turning the inverter off. If it has locked settings, you can access them before it completely powers down.

Some items in settings can't be changed, while the inverter is turned on. I'm not sure why charging settings would be. But, it's worth a try. Try turning the inverter off. If it has locked settings, you can access them before it completely powers down.
Thank you, I will try that. It will have to waite until morning, I need power now lol

timselectric, I couln't wait I had to try it, no luck ! item 36 is as far as I got. Thank you all the same.

Back