diy solar

diy solar

Problem with growatt split phase

I just hooked up my 2 growatt spf3000 lvm48p inverters and have them set up for split phase operation. When I turn on the breaker to the inverters I get the warning number of 16. Which is, Parallel input phase error. Can anyone helpe with it? Thanks.
Hello can you assist me I think I am experiencing the same problem as you were. Could you let me know how you determine which one of the equipment was bad?

Hello can you assist me I think I am experiencing the same problem as you were. Could you let me know how you determine which one of the equipment was bad?
For one, the bad one was making a buzzing sound. Also, I disconnected the ouput and checked the voltage phase to phase and phase to ground. The good one was making 120v to neutral but phase to phase I had nothing. Checking the other one it had nothing coming out. I then removed the parallel connecting cables and ran them as 2 separate units, still nothing on the one unit but the good was was still good.

For one, the bad one was making a buzzing sound. Also, I disconnected the ouput and checked the voltage phase to phase and phase to ground. The good one was making 120v to neutral but phase to phase I had nothing. Checking the other one it had nothing coming out. I then removed the parallel connecting cables and ran them as 2 separate units, still nothing on the one unit but the good was was still good.
Okay I will try that check today
Thanks

I'm not sure if you two have fixed this issue yet, but if not, try the US service number (818) 800-9177. I had a different issue that the service tech handled quickly. I left a message describing my issue and he called back in an hour.

I'm not sure if you two have fixed this issue yet, but if not, try the US service number (818) 800-9177. I had a different issue that the service tech handled quickly. I left a message describing my issue and he called back in an hour.
Thank you. Yes I have. Turns out it's what I thought it was, bad unit. I sent it back and got a replacement and all is good. Thank you for your time in replying to my issue.

Back