diy solar

diy solar

Project Veritas is Not Dead Yet

I mean allow people to choose who they want to be, give them access to the same opertunities as every one else, even if they look "weird" providing they are peaceful of course.

I generally agree, but would not consider someone with facial tattoos and a face full of piercings/jewelry for an outside sales position. Ever. Those types generally don't make board-of-directors material either.

Last edited:
Its all about proper balance.. without some level of forced diversity, we end up with a bunch of racist white supremist morons on one side, and a potential slave trade on the other.

I have to disagree on that one. There are far fewer of the "white supremacist morons" these days than the race-baiters would have us believe. Beyond that, the diversity hire knows they are a diversity hire and so do all the other employees who can see that this person does not possess the skills for the job. That is a disincentive for good employees, a target on the back of the diversity hire, and does nobody any favors. It certainly doesn't solve the problem it seeks to solve.

I have to disagree on that one. There are far fewer of the "white supremacist morons" these days than the race-baiters would have us believe.
I agree with you on that.. but its circular.. the REASON there are far fewer white supremacists is BECAUSE of the forced diversity. But don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say.. On the left, they want to push the diversity gas pedal to the floor and force it.. on the right, they want to take their foot completely off that pedal because they assume all the forced diversity is doing more harm than good.

Unfortunately, as I said, there's a balance that needs to be reached because I believe both sides are incorrect... not all that different than going over an icy bridge when driving. Too much gas and you spin out, but take your foot off the pedal and the drag will also cause you to spin out. There's a happy gray area in between the two extremes where things work out just right. Ahm.. If you don't live in a cold area that gets icy bridges then you might not understand that reference..

It is human nature to be a bigot and to be racist. It is built into that lizard part of our brain as a survival instinct and we haven't quite evolved past it yet.

Beyond that, the diversity hire knows they are a diversity hire and so do all the other employees who can see that this person does not possess the skills for the job. That is a disincentive for good employees, a target on the back of the diversity hire, and does nobody any favors. It certainly doesn't solve the problem it seeks to solve.
You're not wrong.

It's pretty obvious to me that Leo and Murphy still have not watched the videos I posted ..... It is not about diversity. That is just a strawman diversion argument brought up by those 2.

The video is about a corrupt high level school system administrator that got caught by Project Veritas admitting the illegal things he has been doing .... about how he sneaks sexual content into young children's classrooms while hiding it from the curriculum .... happy about how he has been able to introduce those things into every school in the district .... and giving insight into how he accomplished those things.
If any of you who still have kids in school it would be good to watch the video to help you recognize if these kind of things are going on in your school district.

It's pretty obvious to me that Leo and Murphy still have not watched the videos I posted ..... It is not about diversity. That is just a strawman diversion argument brought up by those 2.

The video is about a corrupt high level school system administrator that got caught by Project Veritas admitting the illegal things he has been doing .... about how he sneaks sexual content into young children's classrooms while hiding it from the curriculum .... happy about how he has been able to introduce those things into every school in the district .... and giving insight into how he accomplished those things.
If any of you who still have kids in school it would be good to watch the video to help you recognize if these kind of things are going on in your school district.
You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
1678490571617.png

Equity is a perversion of the word equality .... which is what our goal used to be and still should be.

Don't ask don't tell made sense .... being color blind makes sense .... judging someone by the content of their character makes sense .... promotion and opportunity based on previous achievement makes sense ... equity is a perversion .... the result is incompetency everywhere.

When I was in the business world, what you had to watch out for was the Peter Principle where people tend to rise to their level of incompetence and then remain there because they can no longer be promoted based on competence.

Now, way too many are incompetent at what they do right out of the gate.... they got their position position based entirely on some strange social equity formula.

The school board administrator in the video was determined to keep anyone with conservative views from ever being hired by the school district ... and he was in a position to do that.

Project veritas exposed HIS bigoted practices ... and parents can take it from there to get there school board cleaned up.
So true
”When I was in the business world, what you had to watch out for was the Peter Principle where people tend to rise to their level of incompetence and then remain there because they can no longer be promoted based on competence.”

now my add to this the ppl that promoted them to that level could not fire them because it would mean they lacked competence to teach and train them to do better.

Now, way too many are incompetent at what they do right out of the gate.... they got their position position based entirely on some strange social equity formula.”

absolutely! Some are willfully and say they are not even going to try as a cover.

‘The school board administrator in the video was determined to keep anyone with conservative views from ever being hired by the school district ... and he was in a position to do that.”

perverts around kids is already illegal…. The police and the justice system are not doing their jobs. Ppl around kids should be kinda vanillia and plain centralist … if anything. Just like the police, govt, and military are suppose to be While doing their duties. In the military we were told basically on duty 24/7…. So should everyone else be while working in the govt. everything all the time accountable don’t like it then step down do not run for office no term limits needed.

this shit should be prison term it did this on purpose over and over THIS IS ILLEGAL The child molester are pushing for access to the kids.20E59E00-76AF-4B1E-9B61-5332033CC2CC.jpeg

You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
View attachment 139055
:sleep: There you go posting someone else's opinion again .... and this time not even showing what the source is. Obviously another bogus fact checker.

Oh ... and you want to keep posting on this thread without ever watching the short video. Maybe if you did, you would have better context.

:sleep: There you go posting someone else's opinion again .... and this time not even showing what the source is. Obviously another bogus fact checker.
Ever wonder why some ppl protect child molesters…. Potential child molesters … never take time to read a link.

they need free kool aid from jim jones.1005FF50-628C-4872-BECB-A2E957B6517A.jpeg

Wait they took the govt free vaccine… drop drop drop drop drop drop free vaccine

Didn't expect that in this day and age. But thanks for admitting that.
There are people who have no clue what the hell you're talking about.. all they know is it "sounds liberal" so they are against it.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American.

There are people who have no clue what the hell you're talking about.. all they know is it "sounds liberal" so they are against it.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American.
Ahh nothing constructive so name calling. At least your consistent

Ahh nothing constructive so name calling. At least your consistent
Name calling? You either: A) Have a higher estimation of the general intelligence of the average American and you're defending them, or B) Think I was referring to you personally and thus, you have some personal issues to deal with.

I'm curious as to which it is.

Some ppl are Embracing insanity.
men do not have babies ….. stop humoring mental illness.

The video linked by Bob is a man talking about sexualizing children and we have ppl defending that position: “to allow adults to have sex with children.“ No one but a few watched Bob’s video but the comments continue without addressing that subject matter. The commenters are merely mad at Bob. Again some commenters obviously did not watch the linked video or they are approving. The sick person in that video needs time behind bars or worse. Bob is showing ppl the sickness that is running around in the mentally ill emerging criminals.

Yet we have ppl attacking Bob directly vs commenting about the subject matter and their position of it. What is the future point of trying to communicate with them???
They have replaced Trump with Bob for their hate. Mindless un-ending hate. I watched commenters to Trump on twitter and vast majority of them were raving lunatics. When Trump lost his Twitter account how could they go on living and hating. I bet many of them suicided with Trump gone. You could watch them foaming at the mouth and typing pure hatred every time Trump tweeted. ?? They have come here and replaced their Trump hatred with Bob hatred. ?

Laugh at them Bob…. I am. Every dog has it’s day. They are evil and insane.

F1DB1FE5-CABB-471B-A487-CAB03AC20A8D.jpeg

Bob is the new match. Look at their faces. Bob embrace you new powers over them. ?????❄️☃️?

054771A4-E8C1-4F93-8ACD-508A3735B0B5.jpeg

Name calling? You either: A) Have a higher estimation of the general intelligence of the average American and you're defending them, or B) Think I was referring to you personally and thus, you have some personal issues to deal with.

I'm curious as to which it is.
I'm sure you are.

lBS1uDp.png

Back