diy solar

diy solar

Project Veritas is Not Dead Yet

p1PcstA.png

Child molestation from church leaders is so common now that it doesn't even qualify as news anymore.

List of pastors arrested in 2021.. just in Texas.

And the sheep continue doing what sheep do...

You can't fix stupid.

How about drag queens? Do they commonly molest children in the US?
I think that's like saying "Do airline pilots molest children?". Questions that seek binary answers are almost always useless if one wants to understand a problem.

The proper question would be to ask "At what rate do drag queens molest children as compared to church leaders?"

I don't have that answer, you'd have to google it.. I don't remember seeing any in the news, but I'm confident the conservative media would be all over that like flies on $hit.

Child molestation from church leaders is so common now that it doesn't even qualify as news anymore.

List of pastors arrested in 2021.. just in Texas.

And the sheep continue doing what sheep do...

You can't fix stupid.
Ah ... I see .... So if a church leader molests a child it's a problem ..... but if it's done by a school administrator it's not a problem. Got it.

James O'keefe is trying to recruit 100 thousand citizens to carry an undercover camera. Why don't you spend a little effort and go out and expose some of those church leaders.

For me ... its always a problem ... but, you are just trying to divert away from the subject of this post and start an argument about something else. I see you are replying to Leo, so he is probably trying to do the same diversion.

Did you ever watch the video to see what this scum bag said? Don't you think it's a good thing that this problem has been exposed to the parents?

Last edited:
Ah ... I see .... So if a church leader molests a child it's a problem ..... but if it's done by a school administrator it's not a problem. Got it.
You didn't score very high on the conceptualization parts of the IQ testing did you?

The hyperbole in your responses is a mental health issue.
For me ... its always a problem ... but, you are just trying to divert away from the subject of this post and start an argument about something else. I see you are replying to Leo, so he is probably trying to do the same diversion.

Did you ever watch the video to see what this scum bag said? Don't you think it's a good thing that this problem has been exposed to the parents?
Perhaps you should do some homework. Why don't you chart the number of church pedophiles and graph them against other demographics.. See what you come up with for numbers.

You didn't score very high on the conceptualization parts of the IQ testing did you?

The hyperbole in your responses is a mental health issue.

Perhaps you should do some homework. Why don't you chart the number of church pedophiles and graph them against other demographics.. See what you come up with for numbers.
Jeees ... Just answer the question ... It's not that hard .... You seem to be the one with a reading disability.

Jeees ... Just answer the question ... It's not that hard .... You seem to be the one with a reading disability.
Wait.. let me see if I got this straight...

You want me to watch a video that was produced and published by an entity who is known for producing fake videos? And you want me to use that video as some sort of evidence to form an opinion upon?

Are you f*ing serious and really that f*ing stupid or was it just an oversight on your part? Or is there some other video you're referencing that wasn't produced and published by project V you are referencing ??

I have to assume there must be a video you posted a link to that doesn't involve project V because one would have to be a special kind of stupid to watch anything coming from that source.

Please post a link to it.

Wait.. let me see if I got this straight...

You want me to watch a video that was produced and published by an entity who is known for producing fake videos? And you want me to use that video as some sort of evidence to form an opinion upon?

Are you f*ing serious and really that f*ing stupid or was it just an oversight on your part? Or is there some other video you're referencing that wasn't produced and published by project V you are referencing ??

I have to assume there must be a video you posted a link to that doesn't involve project V because one would have to be a special kind of stupid to watch anything coming from that source.

Please post a link to it.
OMG ..... you just blurted out all the stuff you said previously ..... that I already demonstrated as bogus .... gonna have to put you in the ignore pile with the others that aren't worth the time to respond to.

OMG ..... you just blurted out all the stuff you said previously ..... that I already demonstrated as bogus .... gonna have to put you in the ignore pile with the others that aren't worth the time to respond to.
So instead of posting the video you were referencing, you're going to cry and throw a toddler temper tantrum? Why not just repost the video because I can't find it anywhere in this thread.

It's in the Twitter link in the first post.

Here is some more video from that same seminar.
It says Project V right at the bottom left of the video screen.

Damn.... just when I thought you couldn't possibly be that utterly stupid and gullible. What the F is wrong with you?

It says Project V right at the bottom left of the video screen.

Damn.... just when I thought you couldn't possibly be that utterly stupid and gullible. What the F is wrong with you?
You aren't making any sense whatsoever .... Look at the title of the thread .... Yes, Project Veritas did these undercover videos at a seminar put on by this school district. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand.

I think that's like saying "Do airline pilots molest children?". Questions that seek binary answers are almost always useless if one wants to understand a problem.

The proper question would be to ask "At what rate do drag queens molest children as compared to church leaders?"

I don't have that answer, you'd have to google it.. I don't remember seeing any in the news, but I'm confident the conservative media would be all over that like flies on $hit.
I am sure there would be some, but I just have not seen any reports.

You aren't making any sense whatsoever .... Look at the title of the thread .... Yes, Project Veritas did these undercover videos at a seminar put on by this school district. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand.
Project Veritas is a known fraud genius.. They produce selectively edited and fake videos. They are well known for being dishonest and manipulating videos. They are fraudsters, liars, cheats, and dishonorable, and you seem to want to patronize their productions. Seriously, What the F**k?

There is no way you can possibly that grossly ignorant or stupid... which makes me wonder what your motivations are? Are you really so against something that you're willing to dishonor yourself with such fraudsters?

What I don't get is why you don't seem to understand that.

You exhibit all the attributes of someone who grew up in a broken home where the father was absent, mostly absent, or a weekend dad.. didn't have enough exposure to learn honor and integrity, and never served in the military to learn what it means or why it's important.

Here, let me put this in simple terms even you can understand. After knowing that Project V falsifies videos and evidence, anyone who posts anything using them as a reference is a piece of $hit.

Is that clear enough for you?

It isn't that he just doesn't get it, he is making an effort to misinterpret the argument in order to vilify a minority that is no threat to him whatsoever.

I looked myself, can't find reliable numbers for either group. Just news paper articles of individual cases against religious people and (mostly conservative) politicians.

Project Veritas is a known fraud genius.. They produce selectively edited and fake videos. They are well known for being dishonest and manipulating videos. They are fraudsters, liars, cheats, and dishonorable, and you seem to want to patronize their productions. Seriously, What the F**k?

There is no way you can possibly that grossly ignorant or stupid... which makes me wonder what your motivations are? Are you really so against something that you're willing to dishonor yourself with such fraudsters?

What I don't get is why you don't seem to understand that.

You exhibit all the attributes of someone who grew up in a broken home where the father was absent, mostly absent, or a weekend dad.. didn't have enough exposure to learn honor and integrity, and never served in the military to learn what it means or why it's important.

Here, let me put this in simple terms even you can understand. After knowing that Project V falsifies videos and evidence, anyone who posts anything using them as a reference is a piece of $hit.

Is that clear enough for you?
?I couldn't find the forehead slap emoji ... I think you are trapped in some sort of vortex ... and apparently still haven't watched the content of any of the videos.
NONE of the people in the videos I posted have come forward to say they didn't say any of that. The guy in the first video simply didn't show up at the next school board meeting.
All you are doing by continuing to post the same crap is show everyone how useless your opinions are.

?I couldn't find the forehead slap emoji ... I think you are trapped in some sort of vortex ... and apparently still haven't watched the content of any of the videos.
NONE of the people in the videos I posted have come forward to say they didn't say any of that. The guy in the first video simply didn't show up at the next school board meeting.
All you are doing by continuing to post the same crap is show everyone how useless your opinions are.
1678743976021.jpeg

Back