Proof! 310AH and 320AH Cells being sold on Alibaba, AliExpress, Amazon and Ebay are not what they say.

Sback

Solar Enthusiast
If you did not get 286-290 AH you got grade B. Grade A always are above capacity at a .3C test. 280AH = Grade B.
All the batteries I tested were at 284 to 289. Being that you don't even no what the blue bread box is tells me you don't no much about testing. I can tell you that bashing all these supplier is not a good business practice and will affect your buying and sales. I am not going to bash you or your business or call you out. I am just not that type of person. What I do no is you charge WAY to much for batteries and we are not going to pay those prices anymore here in the USA.

RobertGreen

Solar Addict
These cells that are being sold may look new, but they are all Rejects that do not meet the manufacturer specifications.........

Basically if you do not get a manufacturers sample report with the serial range that includes your cell, it is grade B defective rejects.
That is just conjecture on your part. A cell is the same cell whether it has a report or not. Imagine if I had a cell straight from the A+ factory line, but then I threw the report in the trash. Is it still the same cell? Is it not grade A?
It sounds like you don't know how to top balance cells.

DID YOU RECEIVE DEFECTIVE CELLS WHICH WERE NOT WHAT THEY ADVERTISED AND AGREED TO SELL YOU? That's what you claimed. You claim that they are misrepresenting their stock and products, but you don't provide any kind of coherent argument. You said they claimed old stock from 2019 was new and did a bait and switch where they didn't provide real LF280???
Can you provide any kind of screenshot or even just a coherent explanation that shows how they "lied"?

I will drop this supplier or any other like a hot potato at the first moment that they start sketchy practices. But so far as I am aware, this supplier has been nothing but a peach.

RobertGreen

Solar Addict
You won't have that experience with proper UL listed CATL cells. I'm selling them at a great price. See my post. https://diysolarforum.com/threads/c...ale-190-kwh-19cents-per-wh.31482/#post-382139
You're at least the second person in this thread advertising your business. I find it somewhat distasteful.
This website has a pretty relaxed and tolerant policy about letting businesses join the conversation without paying advertising fees, but they ask that if you choose to advertise, please do it only in the Corporate Corner section.

Bud Martin

Photon Sorcerer
Alkaline: "DoocanTech / Lithicore = Liar, USA warehouse even selling cells as old as 2019 as NEW, they don't' even have LF280 on them!"

Doncan has nothing to do with Lithicore. I do not see why you lump them together. Did you do any research? What s the email address you used to communicate with them?
Read the thread below: I asked her if she is affiliated with Docan.
"No we are not affiliated with that warehouse. Our office is directly connected to a warehouse."

Last edited:

RobertGreen

Solar Addict
Doncan has nothing to do with Lithicore. I do not see why you lump them together. Did you do any research?
Well, I assumed the two were related since they both operate from the same address and because they're handling the same packages. Attached are two photos. This is from a box of cells shipped to me from Docan (Thanks again!).... You can see that they were dispatched from "efest" and mailed to me. When I peel back the UPS label, there is another label underneath (the second photograph)-- as presumably these boxes were mailed to them and not packed by Docan at this location directly. The receiver on the hidden under label is "Jade" at Lithicore, and of course it's the same address.
Jade has apparently gone by multiple assumed names, as is common with a lot of these Asian merchants. I have no idea what the relationship between all these figures is, but it is quite clear that there is a relationship; they share a business address and Lithicore/Jade is apparently handling cells on behalf of Docan.

Or at least, that's how it appears to me.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 19

Bud Martin

Photon Sorcerer
I wonder now what the location of DOCAN warehouse is since some of the members are able to pick the batteries at the warehouse.
I look up 12664 Goar Road TX 77077, the location matched to what Alkaline said where he picked up his cells, close to CrossFit Illuminati.

Last edited:

RV10flyer

Solar Enthusiast
So lets post the liars:

Basen = Liar, Alex Chen is a complete fraud will say anything to make a sale. I fell for them after Watching Lithium Solar's video... never again. HAS No Grade A stock on factory rejects and that is what they are using in there prebuilt 300A cells. Factory Rejects.
Xuba = Liar, Also because of Xuba everyone on Alibaba has an "Amy" working for them including the Males, they are Amys as well. Remember its 2021 and there is no such thing as gender any more...
DoocanTech / Lithicore = Liar, USA warehouse even selling cells as old as 2019 as NEW, they don't' even have LF280 on them!
Exliporc = liar, no manufacturer report claims grade A, but if you demand Factory REPORT then the price shoots up $25.00/cell
Deligreen = liar, will happily sell you scratched off qr code cells
Likota = Pure scam, a guy here in Europe got like 128 cells of PURE HOT GARBAGE.
Quisho = Fair admits it sells grade B at least, some times. Offgride Solar is buying there stuff but has to constantly battle with balancers and other BS because the CELLS are GRADE B baloney.

Do not let these people get a pass, confront them and tell them PRODUCE Verifable Factory Test reports or pound sand.

Rememer NO CATL on alibaba is official, its greymarket factory rejects
NO GangFeng Cell on alibaba is official its greymarket factory rejects

ONLY eve has an official channel, and only So far Luyuan is selling genuine cells because they have a direct channel to EVE, every other seller is full of it.
You can add Sanben on AliExpress. Selling 320’s that all 16 tested between 304-314 aH and swollen 2-4 mm.

A.Justice

Swears he didn't start that fire.
You (everyone) also have to take in to account that people are stupid, and blame sellers for their mistakes all the time.

"Woah is me, I got 10k worth of swollen cells, what a bad vendor, blah blah blah..." Meanwhile I can see a power supply set at 8 volts during a top balance in your photo...

I've seen people get very upset over battery capacity, and not realize that they made the mistake. My father in law bought a 1.5 amp hour battery, thinking it would run his weed wacker for 1.5 hours, which is a reasonable thought for somebody who doesn't know much about batteries. He left a scathing review for the battery because he didn't understand how capacity worked, I think the term "(insert power tool company here) is a scam company" was used.

I'd be interested to know how many of the "swollen" and "under-spec" cells are due to user error during assembly or top balance, I'd bet the number is pretty high. There's also the margin or error when testing batteries with (generally speaking) cheap Chinese testers (and inexperienced users).

RV10flyer

Solar Enthusiast
You (everyone) also have to take in to account that people are stupid, and blame sellers for their mistakes all the time.

"Woah is me, I got 10k worth of swollen cells, what a bad vendor, blah blah blah..." Meanwhile I can see a power supply set at 8 volts during a top balance in your photo...

I've seen people get very upset over battery capacity, and not realize that they made the mistake. My father in law bought a 1.5 amp hour battery, thinking it would run his weed wacker for 1.5 hours, which is a reasonable thought for somebody who doesn't know much about batteries. He left a scathing review for the battery because he didn't understand how capacity worked, I think the term "(insert power tool company here) is a scam company" was used.

I'd be interested to know how many of the "swollen" and "under-spec" cells are due to user error during assembly or top balance, I'd bet the number is pretty high. There's also the margin or error when testing batteries with (generally speaking) cheap Chinese testers (and inexperienced users).
You and a few others on here like to victim blame don’t you? Nobody but Will and you guys could possibly have enough intelligence to test cells and manufacture their own batteries.

A.Justice

Swears he didn't start that fire.
You and a few others on here like to victim blame don’t you? Nobody but Will and you guys could possibly have enough intelligence to test cells and manufacture their own batteries.
It would appear that way, yes.

Edit: If you thought my comment was a personal attack on you (or anyone specifically), it definitely was not.

Last edited: