diy solar

diy solar

PWOD Official Store is selling OLD batteries as NEW avoid

PWOD Official Store:

These are fake, they are degraded 280AH batteries, with scratched off QR code being sold as 200AH.
How did you discover they are used degraded batteries. I did test on all of the cells I purchased, and they were all within the same specs of each other

I talked a long time with the guy from pwod, he got 2 other shops, pictures look the same... I chat with him and I felt he was not honest.... But...it was only a feeling, I ended not buying from him.

Yep, that sounds pretty shady.
I got some of these cells, they all came out to be about 217 amp hours. When I put them into a 24 V battery and drained them down I got 217 amp hours. the battery cells were all dropping at the same rate. After the bms shut off and the batteries had time to sit they are way out if balance. I am going to charge them up one more time to 80%, and run them down to 25 or 30% and see what happens.

I found this link to these blue cells.

Well I did another test on these cells wired into a 24 volt battery. I got 217 amp hours. I recharge the batteries and they’ve been sitting for a couple weeks now. The voltage is still good.

Attachments

• AC90BC23-DDB6-4858-B0B8-C18A689161A1.png
    AC90BC23-DDB6-4858-B0B8-C18A689161A1.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 8
Also bought from this seller, 8 cells Calb SE200Ah. Shipping took almost 5 months, but no taxes.

They look like used cells, with scratched and stained terminals. But after capacity testing I got 216Ah.

Opened a dispute, got a refund of 2%.

Also bought their own brand BMS. Very low quality and mostly non working protection. Low temperature disconnect doesn't work. Non working overvoltage protection. Undervoltage works but too late.

So the cells looks okay.
Their bms is sh*t. Ordered a JBD bms.

Back