diy solar

diy solar

PWOD refuse to replace 144 pcs damaged 310ah batteries worth of $20000

elvis_asaftei

HI,

After waiting 125 days from payment to ship to European Union, I received from PWOD a number of 144 batteries swollen worth of $20000 and I am sure they were sent like that because some boxes from the same shipment had a different type of batteries without QR code that had zero swollen effect, so I think it was not because of the transport, even if it was about the transport it is my right to receive the product without being swollen.

B7ACB9A3-4B0E-46C6-83FB-26DDFC2CC14A.jpegB9E77A59-EBBC-45AE-BE7E-9CF1B12B2192.jpeg

All batteries was shipped without UN3481 label and procedures for dangerous batteries:

BB301548-463E-4A84-A919-B9F512A8FF8E.jpeg

I opened a dispute and I will contact the bank too and the authorities for an investigation.

What each of you think that should be done about this case with PWOD seller from AliExpress ?

This is what they answered to me and I disagree :

pwod answer swollen battery.jpg

Last edited:
How many threads are you going to start on this ?
Why are you posting this stuff in other threads... You are polluting them you know by Spamming YOUR Issues.
Stick to one or two threads YOU STARTED and stop posting this everywhere. The only thing you will accomplish is to irritate people and worse.
You are lucky the Moderators have not cleaned out your stuff but keep it up and they will.

BTW, if it had not occured to you, you chose a vendor without obvious Due Dilligence, PWOD is known for funky deals. We all understand and can be sympathetic to your issues & plight with PWOD but no one here can do anything for you directly or even indirectly.

And wasn't that someone else's battery that caught fire.

You control your destiny. You have been told how to handle this . You continue to post this shit in other people's posts.
Stop it.

The real pessimist in me is starting to think you tried to balance charge them and screwed up.

So please, misery doesn't like company. Call your damn bank . Time now!!

You want opinion on their answer. Its shit . They are wrong. Covering their asses.

And wasn't that someone else's battery that caught fire.

You control your destiny. You have been told how to handle this . You continue to post this shit in other people's posts.
Stop it.

The real pessimist in me is starting to think you tried to balance charge them and screwed up.

So please, misery doesn't like company. Call your damn bank . Time now!!
Yes, it was exactly the same swollen battery from same factory with the same sticker applied.

How many threads are you going to start on this ?
Why are you posting this stuff in other threads... You are polluting them you know by Spamming YOUR Issues.
Stick to one or two threads YOU STARTED and stop posting this everywhere. The only thing you will accomplish is to irritate people and worse.
You are lucky the Moderators have not cleaned out your stuff but keep it up and they will.

BTW, if it had not occured to you, you chose a vendor without obvious Due Dilligence, PWOD is known for funky deals. We all understand and can be sympathetic to your issues & plight with PWOD but no one here can do anything for you directly or even indirectly.
Yes, I agree and now I have seen the others that received same swollen batteries from PWOD.

You want opinion on their answer. Its shit . They are wrong. Covering their asses.
Thank you for the answer .
From my point of view they did 2 fraudulent actions here :
one is the swollen battery shipped from them already swollen ad proven by me and
second is that they shipped without respecting the law that specify they must ship lithium batteries with UN3481 rules of transport.

Thank you for the answer .
From my point of view they did 2 fraudulent actions here :
one is the swollen battery shipped from them already swollen ad proven by me and
second is that they shipped without respecting the law that specify they must ship lithium batteries with UN3481 rules of transport.
so deal with it instead of just complaining about it in all threads

so deal with it instead of just complaining about it in all threads
Yes, I will. Swollen battery was received by 122 European orders that was shipped at the same time with the same container that appears in tracking so you know the size of the problem stored to so many people.
Feedback like this is really helpful for anyone else that want to take a decision and not get the same problems in the future.

You have received a shipment under DDP incotems, right? (check the contract or whatever it is on Aliexpress). In that case, the seller is obligated to contract insurance for the shipping. If they don't they are in the wrong. Anything happens during shipment, it's their insurance that has to cover it. Talk to your bank, talk to others involved in the transaction, that's your only recourse.

I would also highly recommend (again) that for large orders, you don't use Aliexpress, you establish a relation with vendors on Alibaba, and preferably use vendors others from this site have experience with and trust - even if that means a higher price.

You have received a shipment under DDP incotems, right? (check the contract or whatever it is on Aliexpress). In that case, the seller is obligated to contract insurance for the shipping. If they don't they are in the wrong. Anything happens during shipment, it's their insurance that has to cover it. Talk to your bank, talk to others involved in the transaction, that's your only recourse.

I would also highly recommend (again) that for large orders, you don't use Aliexpress, you establish a relation with vendors on Alibaba, and preferably use vendors others from this site have experience with and trust - even if that means a higher price.

what is DDP incotems ?

PWOD stated that they own a shipping company and they did the fraudulent transport themselves so they should pay , that’s the problem.
Package waited one month in Shenzhen to be picked and one month at customs in Poland for problems found and did not let them clear the customs part.

Please stay civil and don't use a brush as wide as a continent. If I were to say in practice people from <insert your country> can't be trusted - would that reflect reality? Of course not. As always, you've got good and honest vendors, and those that are not. Doesn't matter where they're from. Personally I have had very good experiences with vendors in China, including when it comes to warranty.

Please stay civil and don't use a brush as wide as a continent. If I were to say in practice people from <insert your country> can't be trusted - would that reflect reality? Of course not. As always, you've got good and honest vendors, and those that are not. Doesn't matter where they're from. Personally I have had very good experiences with vendors in China, including when it comes to warranty.
Yes, i agree with you , you are right. It is good that this forum can share expriences and protect future buyers from receiving broken products and not get scammed.

PWOD stated that they own a shipping company and they did the fraudulent transport themselves so they should pay , that’s the problem.
Package waited one month in Shenzhen to be picked and one month at customs in Poland for problems found and did not let them clear the customs part.

after AliExpress mediator found out that they shipped without UN3481 and that AliExpress is affected by facilitating shipping of counterfeit batteries to EU and that AliExpress can be investigated as a facilitator for 145 EU customers that had batteries in the same container , now PWOD acknowledged they do sent fake cells with scratched QR code’s and sold them as being grade A :
43E3653E-3FAD-4E96-BC47-6F7F30D8AAC9.png
3615ECF0-B3F3-469A-AA70-2B5CEA3E5F2E.jpeg

Each cell should have a unique number in the QR code.....Are they all the same? Have you pealed back the black cover and seen scratched off QR codes?

Back