diy solar

diy solar

pylontech sc0500 protocol "hacking"

ArCoN

Hello Good people of the world

I need some reverse engineering expertise to decode some CANbus data.
Maybe there is some smart eev's that can help.
;D

I have a SPH10000TL3 BH and a diy battery i love to get working.

We have the pylontech battery system at work, so i have sniffed some data between the inverter and BMS.

I made a C# program to try help decode the data, but i have a little trouble figuring out where the data is located. i need to find battery voltage and state of charge as a minimum, for the inverter to function (i think).

The files:
Program (use as you like, not pretty but kinda works, C# is not my main expertise
;D
)
inverter tx.log - the CAN tgm's from inverter only
inv-bat-stby_full.log - The battery is approx 90% SOC, log is done over night without load.
batt full discharge.log - The battery is approx 90% SOC, log is done over night with load to around 0% SOC.

Also at:

appreciate it!

ArCoN

Attachments

• batt full discharge.zip
    630 KB · Views: 52
  • inv-bat-stby_full.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • inverter tx.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • WinFormsApp1.zip
    328.1 KB · Views: 30
hello,
Hello Good people of the world

I need some reverse engineering expertise to decode some CANbus data.
Maybe there is some smart eev's that can help.
;D

I have a SPH10000TL3 BH and a diy battery i love to get working.

We have the pylontech battery system at work, so i have sniffed some data between the inverter and BMS.

I made a C# program to try help decode the data, but i have a little trouble figuring out where the data is located. i need to find battery voltage and state of charge as a minimum, for the inverter to function (i think).

The files:
Program (use as you like, not pretty but kinda works, C# is not my main expertise
;D
)
inverter tx.log - the CAN tgm's from inverter only
inv-bat-stby_full.log - The battery is approx 90% SOC, log is done over night without load.
batt full discharge.log - The battery is approx 90% SOC, log is done over night with load to around 0% SOC.

Also at:

appreciate it!

ArCoN

this is very interesting, unfortunately I don't know how to handle it, but I'm going to send this information to some friends, have you got any progress?

Hi.

Ask Rauno in the eevblog thread i think he got something to work. I got another inverter now, so havent been working on it since.

B.R.

thank you very much, I am working on getting the correct protocol of these batteries, I will let you know if we get it, your capture will be very useful, thank you very much

Back