diy solar

diy solar

Pylontech US5000 alarm light flashing

Thanks for the advice I was wondering if that might be the issue as I said having them fitted this time of year and thecinitisl problems i had they have never actually charged fully yet.
I will set a charge time tonight to get them charged up to 100% and as you say go from there.
Charged them up tonight just got another question. They charged to 99% as per the Solis app but then the battery level LED went out and the app nolonger shows the SOC value just - - - . It does however show the battary voltages etc.
Does anyone know if this is normal for pylontec batteries? I will check in the morning as I have set a charging time to enter at 4.30am so should be drawing power then.

Charged them up tonight just got another question. They charged to 99% as per the Solis app but then the battery level LED went out and the app nolonger shows the SOC value just - - - . It does however show the battary voltages etc.
Does anyone know if this is normal for pylontec batteries? I will check in the morning as I have set a charging time to enter at 4.30am so should be drawing power then.
At 4.30 it fired back into life so looks like it's supposed to do that.

Back