diy solar

diy solar

QR code decode for 310ah - please

elvis_asaftei

Hi

please help me find the format of this QR code that supposed to be from CATL grade A 310Ah LiFePo4.

thank you

F7FD3C73-CD2E-4CA0-AEDD-E1DEC4526CD0.jpeg

The numbers that are printed around/under the code are normally what is in the code.

The code just makes it quicker/easier for computers and machines to read.

The numbers that are printed around/under the code are normally what is in the code.

The code just makes it quicker/easier for computers and machines to read.

I want to know the format of the codes from above that I have on my batteries . Does anyone know the formats like this ?

D4CDE131-5B9D-4DA7-94A7-62D07C7A4346.png

Hi

please help me find the format of this QR code that supposed to be from CATL grade A 310Ah LiFePo4.

thank you
Did you read the post directly above yours in the other thread where you posted the same question?

No one can give you a difinitive answer except the manufacturer, and they might not help you either but it might be worth a try to contact them.

Did you read the post directly above yours in the other thread where you posted the same question?

No one can give you a difinitive answer except the manufacturer, and they might not help you either but it might be worth a try to contact them.

the look of the connectors are genuine CATL cells ? They seem to me different than how they look for CATL . What do you think ?

They are fakes mate.

Pull the black covering off. I bet the original code has been ground off.

DJI_0325.JPGDJI_0326.JPG

so if they are scratched, the purpose of this is to hide real manufacture date and capacity of the cell ?

Yes what other reason would they do this. I'm currently disputing mine.

Its like grinding off the chassis number on a car right. Only reason is to hide the history.

Yes what other reason would they do this. I'm currently disputing mine.

Its like grinding off the chassis number on a car right. Only reason is to hide the history.

Yes, I'm on dispute with 144 cells but AliExpress agreed the cells are bad and they said i should ship them back on my cost.
To send from EU to China 144 cells of 5.5kg each means 800Kg and lithium transport pricing to China is around $4000 so they know this and they did this on purpose.
Allowing them to continue with this behavior and we get blackmailed because we have no option, is something that we should find a solution for it.
What are the options ?

Yes, I'm on dispute with 144 cells but AliExpress agreed the cells are bad and they said i should ship them back on my cost.
To send from EU to China 144 cells of 5.5kg each means 800Kg and lithium transport pricing to China is around $4000 so they know this and they did this on purpose.
Allowing them to continue with this behavior and we get blackmailed because we have no option, is something that we should find a solution for it.
What are the options ?
I paid via credit card so Barclays have asked me to send them a declaration form explaining the situation and they will recover the funds for me. I will have to send them the evidence etc.

Its pretty solid evidence imo.

Back