diy solar

diy solar

Qucc bms temperature sensor off

glamsland

Any of you tried to adjust the temperature probe on the qucc bms? Mine (1) is 8°c off. Used a glas with icewater, dropped in a digital temp probe to check.. its 4°c. Put the temp probe from the bms in,- it shows 12°c.

I use the xiaoxiang app.

Whats this settings for? One of them seems to change the temp probe, but what are others? If i change one , the others seems to also changes. Screenshot_20220219-130607_xiaoxiang.jpg

Last edited:
From what I remember, there are three temp sensors on the BMS (two are internal) and the temp displayed on the main page is that of the highest reading sensor. By dipping the battery temp sense in ice, the temp displayed will be that of one of the internal sensors.

I found a solution i think.. i sat the bms (no power connected)on my workbench for a couple days, its a small room with constant 20C in the air.. i put a digital temp monitor beside it. After a couple days the whole bms was 20 degrees C. Then i adjusted all the sensors to 20.. it seems like they shows the correct temp now?..

I stil have'nt found a way to display the battery temp sensor on the main page in the App. It can be seen in the setting, but not on the main.
Its the same issue on the external lcd monitor for the bms. I kinda just have to trust the bms doing its job..

Back