diy solar

diy solar

Rant on terminology...

Oh cool can you tell me the absolute best one on the market for all situations with no regard for or knowing any of the details of my install?
My budget is $200, I don't want to cut any corners, and it needs to be able to meet the needs of my 9 person family in our 5000 square foot home without requiring us to change our lifestyle or consumptions habits. Also, I already bought a Renogy 200W solar kit, will I need to buy another kit or is that enough volts for my family?

There better not be any math!
Or my personal favorite:

"I don't do math, can't you just figure that out for me? Also I'm not going to tell you what devices I'm using, how many, or how long."

Or related to that energy audit:

"You don't need to know any of that stuff just tell me what to buy."

And

"I don't understand why you need all this information when I just need a few solar panels just tell me what I should get."

Me: "Well ok if you know you only need a few panels just go buy a few panels then. Good luck!"

Gender as in polarity? Some go back and forth. Eventually this will get settled. If the load is balanced there should be none on the neutral.

And "charger".
Yeah, charger. The thing us old guys think of as having plastic wheels, a handle, a big red clamp, a big black clamp, a gauge that never worked and made a loud buzzing sound. Or Charger (the car. Yes, I'm that old.) Built by Dodge.

Yeah, charger. The thing us old guys think of as having plastic wheels, a handle, a big red clamp, a big black clamp, a gauge that never worked and made a loud buzzing sound. Or Charger (the car. Yes, I'm that old.) Built by Dodge.
You know they still make Chargers, right? Lol

Gary Larson would have like this thread.

vacuum.jpg

You know they still make Chargers, right? Lol
Yes they do. And they're a pretty impressive sleeper with the 6.2 high output package. I'd like to own one but we already have three cars (one being a Mustang GT) but only a two-car garage.
And at this particular time I'm considering purchasing a 1972 Corvette convertible, so I may need to find a larger storage facility (camper and two cars).
Wouldn't the Corvette be an interesting electric car project?

Back