diy solar

diy solar

Re-programme of settings for batteries on inverter side

I designed my system around the batteries. But at the same time don’t want to be ruled by just 1 battery type

It’s really not good to do that with lipo4 batteries. I would strongly suggest them not to do it. But hey if they can afford to replace them.

Sorry I'm talking about LiFePo4, not Lipo.

Still lithium, but lithium iron phosphate rather than lithium cobalt.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

Sorry I'm talking about LiFePo4, not Lipo.

Still lithium, but lithium iron phosphate rather than lithium cobalt.

Or am I misunderstanding you?
The rule with all lithium batteries is to use bms system fir charging be regulating .

This is an old post already and not directly related, but I was wondering about your experiences on the Solis 5kwh.

I recently purchased one as well, and noticed it limits power output after a few minutes from the promised 5kwh to roughly 3.7kwh. Someone else on here mentioned it's due to temperature safety measures, but I was wondering if you perhaps found a way around it? Or aren't experiencing this issue at all? It's mainly when I want to unload the battery at max capacity when this happens. Hope you don't mind me asking here and perhaps can share your thoughts!

This is an old post already and not directly related, but I was wondering about your experiences on the Solis 5kwh.

I recently purchased one as well, and noticed it limits power output after a few minutes from the promised 5kwh to roughly 3.7kwh. Someone else on here mentioned it's due to temperature safety measures, but I was wondering if you perhaps found a way around it? Or aren't experiencing this issue at all? It's mainly when I want to unload the battery at max capacity when this happens. Hope you don't mind me asking here and perhaps can share your thoughts!
Hi sorry I don’t have an answer off hand, but there should be in the menu a discharge parameter SOC level depending on type of battery you using. This should sort it out.

Back