diy solar

diy solar

Read this before posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Prowse

Forum Owner
Staff member
If you had a bad experience with a vendor, you can post your experience in this forum. But be sure to follow the guidelines below to avoid problems:

• You need to provide evidence of your claims (email threads with the company, videos of the faulty equipment, return shipping experience and processing, phone and email response time, etc.).

• If you are found to be lying to tarnish the name of a company, said company may pursue legal action against you. This goes with any type of online review.

• If you are found to be lying on this forum, it is grounds for account deletion.

• Stick to the facts, and avoid emotional response. Provide evidence of every claim you state.

When I am making a complaint against a product or company, I need evidence. I typically rely on video evidence of a problem with a device that is in my hands. I then contrast my findings with official documents such as data sheets, user manuals or official advertising material from the company. If there is an inconsistency, I will then share my findings with the public. If I do not have evidence, I keep my mouth shut.

If you have a specific problem with a vendor and provide evidence of your experience, posting it here may help others.

If you have an old thread that you wish for me to move to this section, please tag my name in the thread and I will move it over here.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back