diy solar

diy solar

REC BMS on default settings and Lifepo4 Batteries

Something is wrong.....

15 "Red blinks" should be CANBUS baud rate error according to the ABMS Canbus manual.

CANF? valid settings are unsigned integer value 100, 125, 200, 250, 500 or 1000

So it is odd as it looks like it is communicating; but the command is reporting something that doesn't make sense.
Are we talking about the same REC device? I believe there are several. Mine is this one:

Are we talking about the same REC device? I believe there are several. Mine is this one:

Ahhhh!!!! Sorry I assumed you were also an ABMS like the others in this thread. So disregard everything I've said as it appears your BMS is very different error code #'s which is strange - you would think a manufacture would keep a certain code-base consistency across products!

Also the CANbus is not relevant, as on the ABMS error 15 is the CANbus but on yours it is Cell balancing.

Sorry can't help you more.

Ahhhh!!!! Sorry I assumed you were also an ABMS like the others in this thread. So disregard everything I've said as it appears your BMS is very different error code #'s which is strange - you would think a manufacture would keep a certain code-base consistency across products!

Also the CANbus is not relevant, as on the ABMS error 15 is the CANbus but on yours it is Cell balancing.

Sorry can't help you more.
No problem and thank you. At least I will broaden my knowledge horizon. Perhaps I am just too implatient and it is a cell balancing thing. Or maybe not :)

Back