diy solar

diy solar

Received 230 AH EVE cells

BobR

Solar Enthusiast
Just received 16 230 AH EVE cells. Docan Tech with Jenny Wu. Here are some pics; I will post more info after I unpack all of them and begin testing

Attachments

• 4 cells.JPG
    4 cells.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Dcan Boxes.JPG
    Dcan Boxes.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Docan label.JPG
    Docan label.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF3592.JPG
    DSCF3592.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 56
They came with buss bars, grub screws and nuts.

Looks good. I’d be interested to know if you got any paperwork related to the cells?

All cells test 3.291 volt.
Grub screws are 20 mm and protrude from cell terminal 11mm.

Just received 16 230 AH EVE cells. Docan Tech with Jenny Wu. Here are some pics; I will post more info after I unpack all of them and begin testing
0C4 on QR code. EVE cells.
Seems like a lot of these companies are just distributors.

I refer to it as my mini-nuclear bomb device. LOL
Wife gives me the o_O look. She says if you keep saying that your phone is listening and the feds will show up at the front door. :ROFLMAO:

It's been working great. Have not done a capacity test yet...still updating wiring and battery connections, now on the chassis side. And I'm waiting for a com-cable for the SCC to adjust it to lifepo charging specs. The new converter/charger is just killer though, as is the BT app for the Overkill bms. Just awesome.

Example of iPhone BT app display - input output shown, pack charge state, and for each cell, ambient and cell temp, plus the ability to adjust protection parameters, and to turn on or off the pack:

71-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back