diy solar

diy solar

Recommend Best Portable Solar Power Station

Cool kid

Hello, good people am looking to import a portable solar power station from china for camping and outdoor activities. Goal zero is good but their prices are on the higher side . Does anyone of you know of a good supplier on Alibaba that can supply a reliable, legit, and effective power station? should be above 1500W .Also kindly enlighten me on the best brand out there which has a proven record is reliable, long-lasting, and effective.

anyone of you know of a good supplier on Alibaba
I have never seen that occur but I’m just one person.

The cheap stuff is cheap stuff. How much money are you liking to spend? You can probably buy some component stuff that WILL be reliable and stuff it in a plastic tool box for easy transportation.

What are you needing 1500W output for and for what time of duration?

Since you're looking for a potable power station with an approx. 1500Wh capacity, I would advise not to cut corners with cheaply made units with low quality components. If you want your power station to last a long time, purchase from a reputable brand with a track record of good products and sound customer service.

Check out the likes of Jackery, Bluetti, Goal Zero, EcoFlow. Look at what you want to achieve and what you absolutely need in terms of portable power. Check out products from the above manufacturers (amongst others). Do some research and stay away from incentivised reviews that paper the cracks of the product. Then, when you've found a couple that suit you, feel free to ask the manufacturer unanswered questions or ask the community if you need help.

Preferably purchase locally rather from Alibaba. It's much easier to resolve an issue with an order or product and will save you time and money should any issues arise during the warranty period.

Hope this helps!

Techman

Since you're looking for a potable power station with an approx. 1500Wh capacity, I would advise not to cut corners with cheaply made units with low quality components. If you want your power station to last a long time, purchase from a reputable brand with a track record of good products and sound customer service.

Check out the likes of Jackery, Bluetti, Goal Zero, EcoFlow. Look at what you want to achieve and what you absolutely need in terms of portable power. Check out products from the above manufacturers (amongst others). Do some research and stay away from incentivised reviews that paper the cracks of the product. Then, when you've found a couple that suit you, feel free to ask the manufacturer unanswered questions or ask the community if you need help.

Preferably purchase locally rather from Alibaba. It's much easier to resolve an issue with an order or product and will save you time and money should any issues arise during the warranty period.

Hope this helps!

Techman
Thanks so much for your advice I do appreciate and will definitely consider your input .

I have never seen that occur but I’m just one person.

The cheap stuff is cheap stuff. How much money are you liking to spend? You can probably buy some component stuff that WILL be reliable and stuff it in a plastic tool box for easy transportation.

What are you needing 1500W output for and for what time of duration?
Looking to spend about $1250 , duration can be in use for a whole day and will have a few laptops connected to it , a router and a printer .

If GZ is too expensive have a look at Jackery. Very reliable stuff.

Be aware from Alibaba. It‘s junk made of chinesium ?

Hello, good people am looking to import a portable solar power station from china for camping and outdoor activities. Goal zero is good but their prices are on the higher side . Does anyone of you know of a good supplier on Alibaba that can supply a reliable, legit, and effective power station? should be above 1500W .Also kindly enlighten me on the best brand out there which has a proven record is reliable, long-lasting, and effective.
So you want it to be able to supply up to 1500W for the loads, that will be the spec if the inverter. How about the run time? That will be the spec of battery capacity in Watt-hr.
OP post #5: "duration can be in use for a whole day and will have a few laptops connected to it , a router and a printer." They do not look they will need 1500W of power from inverter, unless your printer is Laser printer. Inverter that can supply 1500W continuously is a good size inverter, I never pull the power up to the max spec, I only try to use 80% of the max spec so it will run cooler and has some head for momentary surge.

Thanks so much for your advice I do appreciate and will definitely consider your input .
No worries bud, happy to help. As @Ely mentioned Jackery are a good starting point. Work right out of the box. But do check out other reputable manufacturers too. All the best ;)

Techman

Id recommend two of these OUPES units, with the coupon you can get two for $1400

It would give you nearly 2000 watt/hour of capacity plus the advantage of an N+1 redundancy.
They have an 1100 watt inverter, so not quite the 1500, but they will sustain about 1300 watts for 5 seconds, which is plenty to fire up a laser printer.
Ive had mine for about 5 months and its handled everything ive thrown at it.

Id recommend two of these OUPES units, with the coupon you can get two for $1400

It would give you nearly 2000 watt/hour of capacity plus the advantage of an N+1 redundancy.
They have an 1100 watt inverter, so not quite the 1500, but they will sustain about 1300 watts for 5 seconds, which is plenty to fire up a laser printer.
Ive had mine for about 5 months and its handled everything ive thrown at it.
Thanks for the leads , though seems there's limited stock on Amazon .

Back