diy solar

diy solar

Recurring Panel problem

Ok, some of you are just way off. I wrote a paper on this subject some time ago that goes deeply into the math (I've attached it to this post). I recommend getting very familiar with discretely real degeneracy for pointwise solvable, continuously left-parabolic, right-onto domains as described before going any further. You guys confuse the newbies!

Attachments

• math.pdf
    333.8 KB · Views: 8
...discretely real degeneracy for pointwise solvable, continuously left-parabolic, right-onto domains as described before going any further. You guys confuse the newbies!

1584546448969.png
OMGawd! You're so right... Stellar conclusion! I'm sure we were all aware about Bhat, but I had't even thought about Cauchy arrows!!! Thank you for writing that paper and clarifying this issue!

Last edited:
Ok, some of you are just way off. I wrote a paper on this subject some time ago that goes deeply into the math (I've attached it to this post). I recommend getting very familiar with discretely real degeneracy for pointwise solvable, continuously left-parabolic, right-onto domains as described before going any further. You guys confuse the newbies!
MATH BOMB! TAKE COVER!!!!!

1584548052692.png
(Image source.)

Have you considered the new "P" battery? It uses easily renewable resources... ref
I'm surprised, no shocked, none of the battery folks ran with this one.... ;)
You'd think they'd be lining up for it! Perhaps they're trying to figure out how to turn it into a flow battery with a constant stream....

Last edited:
There's a recurring problem with my solar panels.

Each day, as the sun starts to descend in the west, I watch in horror as the output from my panels slowly decreases and then stops altogether!
It remains that way for a very long time and then the power slowly ramps up! It does this every day!!!

Oh dear oh dear. Perhaps I shouldn't have bought used panels?

solar-berkeley-small.png
These panels look sick . Corona virus ?

You must have a much bigger and more complicated keyboard than I.
Can we add those squiggly lines to the Acronyms and Abbreviations section PLEASE.

And everyone knows algae grows on solar panels. ? It's all the solar power that does it.

Back