diy solar

diy solar

Redesigned Electrodacus SBMS40 For Sale

cfent

It just arrived from the Indegogo campaign, but I am going in a different direction. I would really like to use this thing, but time and energy are at a premium. The pictures are right out of the package I received via UPS this morning. I have done nothing with it other than taking pictures and posting them here.

I have spent $169 US. I prefer to sell domestic USA. Looking to sell for $140 US, or best offer, plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3498.JPG
    IMG_3498.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3500.JPG
    IMG_3500.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 26
Do you still have this and would the warranty still be good? I have been looking into this but cannot figure out the difference between the SBMS40 and the SBMS0? I need a 24v 8s 200a BMS that works with my Growatt 24V SPF 3000TL LVM. Maybe you can tell me? Thanks, Julie

Last edited:
Julie, There would be no warranty on a resale purchase of a crowd-funded product. This will only support 40a in native configuration. It will support control of just about any amperage you'd like, but it would be a custom build, with signals from the SBMS40 controlling electronic switches or relays.

Please don't be offended... I'm on a limited income and wondered if you would take $75 just to get rid of it? You would be helping me finally get the last big part that I need to get this system up and running. Saved up for months and found some good used panels on Craigslist. If yes, you don't know just how much you are helping this older somewhat disabled lady, ha ha. I would understand if you don't, no scamming here. Thanks much, Julie

Please don't be offended... I'm on a limited income and wondered if you would take $75 just to get rid of it? You would be helping me finally get the last big part that I need to get this system up and running. Saved up for months and found some good used panels on Craigslist. If yes, you don't know just how much you are helping this older somewhat disabled lady, ha ha. I would understand if you don't, no scamming here. Thanks much, Julie
I will take 75. Let’s continue off line.

Back