diy solar

diy solar

Rejuvenating spent lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP) batteries

Sounds promising, but I wonder if it will be economical to do this for typical prismatic LFP cells, unless those cells are designed from day 1 for easy disassembly and reassembly in the future? And how much incentive would a manufacturer in China have to make their cells lend themselves to being restored and becoming almost immortal? Doesn’t sound very good for business! :unsure::LOL:

Phòng Khám Đa Khoa Đại Tín là địa chỉ khám chữa bệnh uy tín tốt nhất hiện nay, với đội ngũ y bác sĩ giàu kinh nghiệm theo phương thức tận tâm tận lực.
Why TF is a Vietnamese health clinic spamming our forum...? ?

edit: I think I see now, a bot picked up on the keywords "rejuvenating" "targeted healing" "rejuvinates" "restore" "run down" from the OP and assumed it was a health related topic.

RED FLAG WARNING !!

Sounds cool. But after all that recycling, the "relithiation" process is touted as being "like new" but ONLY THROUGH 300 cycles !!

So, the SCAM would be hoodwinked into paying full-price for relithiated cells. AT best, since new LFP are often touted as being able to run 2000 cycles, do the math for only 300 cycle capability.

So - expect to pay NO MORE THAN 15% of what a new cell would cost. Make sure your wallet isn't subject to "targeted healing". :)

With that low of a profit margin, would it make sense to "relithiate" at all?

Back