diy solar

diy solar

"Renewed" Bluetti units from MaxOak

It did. It was like pulling teeth to get a RMA. I requested either repair or replacement. When I got in touch with a live person, I was told that a refund would be issued. I re-stated that I wanted a replacement and one was sent. Once the "non gray" areas were understood, it arrived in short order. I am happy with my purchase and will purchase from Bluetti in the future.

It did. It was like pulling teeth to get a RMA. I requested either repair or replacement. When I got in touch with a live person, I was told that a refund would be issued. I re-stated that I wanted a replacement and one was sent. Once the "non gray" areas were understood, it arrived in short order. I am happy with my purchase and will purchase from Bluetti in the future.
Thanks. That's good to hear (that they stood by it, but not that it took so long). Word on the street is that Maxoak/Bluetti support is iffy at best. The bummer on this (if I recall) is that exchange was said to be the only option for a bad unit and that they'd do as many as 4 in one year. But if takes 4 months for a single exchange, I doubt you'll get another shot if this one goes wrong.

Replacement EB70S. AC capacity test. 610/716=85.19. My original EB70 pulled 585kwh. I'll take it.

Back