diy solar

diy solar

"Renewed" Bluetti units from MaxOak

I have had an EB70 for about the last 6 months. It's a good little unit, for what it is. I use it to run my compressor cooler fridges and it also has just enough inverter to run my travel single serve coffee maker. It will also run a small hairdryer that I have on low setting. My kids love the wireless iPhone charger on the top. I have had exactly 0 issues with it.

I have had an EB70 for about the last 6 months. It's a good little unit, for what it is. I use it to run my compressor cooler fridges and it also has just enough inverter to run my travel single serve coffee maker. It will also run a small hairdryer that I have on low setting. My kids love the wireless iPhone charger on the top. I have had exactly 0 issues with it.
How long will it run your fridges(?) and in what ambient conditions?

Which fridge? The bougerv 26 quart, or the ICECO JP42? Look, it's a LifePO4 battery. The usable capacity is like ~680Wh. With solar, they both will run forever. Without charging, the JP42 ~ 3 days, the bougeRV, like 4 1/2 days. Camping. Summer. 80's.

Which fridge? The bougerv 26 quart, or the ICECO JP42? Look, it's a LifePO4 battery. The usable capacity is like ~680Wh. With solar, they both will run forever. Without charging, the JP42 ~ 3 days, the bougeRV, like 4 1/2 days. Camping. Summer. 80's.
No reason to “Look” me, AstroBob. Honest questions, Pal.

I saw no indication what type of fridge or fridges you’re running, and not aware if you’re up in the hinterlands of Nova Scotia, or hunkered down in a single wide with the fridges on a dusty heat baked patio outside of Quartzite Az.

Recently received my AC200MAX and just using it sporadically at this point. Mostly to run a 55L Massimo fridge from costco, a portable 250w heater, and occasionally 2 fans in my sprinter van, in 28f to 90f ambient temps so far. Subject to change. It’s working well.

No reason to be so aggressive, Chummily. I clearly stated that they were compressor cooler fridges. Since you seem to own one, you already know how efficient they are. So why demand information when you already know the approximate answer? My post was about the EB70. What is your experience with the EB70?

Dear AsstroBob
It wasn’t a demand, I asked a couple reasonable questions. Last I heard asking questions is how we exchange info here. And no… I don’t know the approximate answers, nor did I know what fridges you were running, and in what conditions.
No experience with the eb70, but do have with the ac200max as I indicated earlier and have been considering buying an EB70 since they’ve been on sale a few times lately and likely will be again over the holidays.

AND, actually the thread started with comments about both the eb70 AND the ac200p. This thread has not been just about the eb70.

You seem to make assumptions, emphasis on the first syllable.
No reason to be such a jerk, you could have just not answered vs getting all twisted up about a couple simple questions.

Last edited:
Dear AsstroBob
It wasn’t a demand, I asked a couple reasonable questions. Last I heard asking questions is how we exchange info here. And no… I don’t know the approximate answers, nor did I know what fridges you were running, and in what conditions.
No experience with the eb70, but do have with the ac200max as I indicated earlier and have been considering buying an EB70 since they’ve been on sale a few times lately and likely will be again over the holidays.
You seem to make assumptions, emphasis on the first syllable.
No reason to be such a jerk, you could have just not answered vs getting all twisted up about a couple simple questions.
Maybe you should take a chill pill, and stop being triggered by a simple "look", Pal. You are the one who was triggered by a simple answer. Fridges are one of the most discussed and beat to death subjects around here. How about coffee makers? What brand of single serve coffee maker do you use with your bluetti?

My $641 dollars AC200P just arrived. State of charge was 87% on arrival. I charged it up a bit, and this first thing I plugged in was a chrome book. Seems to be working perfectly.

It was double boxed, and shipped to my house in 3 business days. The unit looks basically brand new, no finger prints on the screen or marks on the unit of any kind.

I need to do some type of capacity test on it now.

Attachments

• ac200p.jpg
    ac200p.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 16
My $641 dollars AC200P just arrived. State of charge was 87% on arrival. I charged it up a bit, and this first thing I plugged in was a chrome book. Seems to be working perfectly.

It was double boxed, and shipped to my house in 3 business days. The unit looks basically brand new, no finger prints on the screen or marks on the unit of any kind.

WOW What a smokin’ deal! ????

This makes me happy, I ordered 1 ($624 to VA) when this thread started but I'm still waiting for it to be delivered to the east coast, tracking shows Friday/tomorrow. Definitely update with any issues if you have any

Just got my EB70 today! It arrived in the original packaging with all accessories. A few incredibly minor scuffs on it that came right off with a magic eraser. My unit came in gray instead of the blue or green as stated in the listing, but that's just fine - and preferable by me! It arrived basically empty, so charging it up now and will do a quick capacity test later. But... so far, really impressed considering the price. If only I could have justified the AC200p - just an incredible deal it seems.

My EB70 just arrived. Red, original box with all the accessories. It looks like it was new in the box. It was low on charge(AC charging now). The only thing out of order was the AC cord. It was twisty tied, but not tightly wrapped. I am happy with the purchase. Thanks Maxoak........A great product at a price I couldn't refuse. Please do the same with the AC300 then I'll be really happy.

I am still on the fence for the EB70. I hope to see test result from both of you before the sale ends. $205 is really tempting!
I am also curious about battery being drain even though the unit is supposedly turned OFF since I do not see hard switch for ON/OFF.

Last edited:
Looks like the AC200P is sold out on their website now but still shows on AliExpress as noted in the 2nd post of this thread

Just completed my first DC capacity test on the refurb EB70: Ran the test using the cigarette DC output and it maintained 12.8 volts for the duration of the test. I set it to pull 5 amps (about 64w) and it died 10 hours and 11 minutes later with a capacity of 656Wh. So, def not bad at all.

I wonder how many returned units that Bluetti get to be able to resell them as Renewed, some of these models were released for sale not too long ago also.

Back