diy solar

diy solar

Renogy 2000w Pure Sine Inverter $200 obo

Toel

I have a fully functional Renogy 2000w inverter up for sale. We have been using the unit for about 18 months and it has been flawless. Recently, it even won a showdown between our solar powered mini-split and a 97 degree day. Here is a silly video to commentate the experience… (It appears there is a problem with the link showing nicely but if you click “visit Instagram” it seems to work.)

It is actually because of that success that I am selling and upgrading our trailer to 24v and a 4000w inverter. We stayed in the desert for another week after the 97 degree day and when the temps were in the mid-80s we were even able to cook on our induction cooktop and bake bread in our electric toaster oven while gaining power. However, it was tedious since we would need to turn off the AC while we cooked and vise versa. Hence the desire to upgrade to a 4000w inverter.

Anyway, as I said, the inverter works great. I cannot 100% vouch for its cosmetic appearance since it is mounted under our bed and will be hard to get a good visual of every angle until I uninstall it, but the worst I could imagine is some minor scratches.

We will be in Minneapolis, MN for most of June then we’ll be driving to NH and ME. I can of course ship it, but if you live along the route we could meet up to exchange.

Cheers

Last edited:
The easiest form of payment would be Paypal or Venmo. Yes, I can ship if that is what you would prefer.

Back