Renogy Rover 100 charge controller periodically sounds a "battery over-voltage" alarm. While the alarm is sounding, the Renogy BT app displays voltages as high as 17V (for a 12V LiFePO4 battery) and I get the same reading when I use a voltmeter on the battery terminals. But after a few minutes, the alarm stops, the BT app and voltmeter both show battery at 14.6V. If I disconnect then re-connect the 6 solar panels when the alarm is sounding, everything also returns to normal. The batteries have internal over-charge protection so I am fairly sure they are never actually charged to 17V. This issue seems to happen particularly on a partly cloudy day when panels are suddenly hit with full sun. Renogy tech support has not been helpful so far. Two questions: 1) should I be highly concerned about damaging the batteries?? 2) is there any way to prevent this error alarm??