diy solar

diy solar

Renogy Dual Input DC - DC Battery Charger w/MPPT service battery light flashing

One thing I did add is a battery off switch. I don't know if that would affect it.

I did looked at it, but can't figure what is wrong. Maybe because i don't fully understand the meaning of english terms.
Here is my electrical blueprint if you are good to see if something is wrong. Thanks. Also, if i need to disconnect the battery for some reason, what is the proper order to close the system? There is not solar yet like in the diagram but there will be in summer.

Attachments

• Plan final.png
    Plan final.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 20
Was this resolved? Renogy are pants! I too have a slow flashing red light. Various threads on this issue but none with any suggestions....

Anyone else find a solution to this red flashing light issue? I just installed my system, seems to work fine, but the red flashing house battery light is annoying to say the least. It does go out when I have the van running, or the solar panel attached. But just parked, I have this wonderful bright red flashing led 24/7. I am worried about a complete failure out on the road somewhere. I purchased my DCC50S about a year ago, and finally had the opportunity to install the system, so even though the charger is brand new, it's been on my shelf for over a year. Assuming "no bueno" on any warranty from Renogy. Thoughts?

The only way for a quick answer is call. Email takes days to get any contact and then want more info. More days.
Glad to hear that a call works for you. My experience with Renogy customer/tech service was very negative. I gave away all my Renogy stuff and moved on to stuff that works and has tech support.

Back