diy solar

diy solar

Renogy on the Rover 20 amp model what’s the max watt draw on the load output side?

OneStudPuppy

@Renogy Solar i have looked and I can’t find the technical specification for the Rover 20 amp model. What’s max watts draw on the load side? Have a power port and two USB ports. I need to know if my cpap is within the spec or not. Not using heat etc. can you point me to a source for the exact limitations for it? Thanks

@Renogy Solar i have looked and I can’t find the technical specification for the Rover 20 amp model. What’s max watts draw on the load side? Have a power port and two USB ports. I need to know if my cpap is within the spec or not. Not using heat etc. can you point me to a source for the exact limitations for it? Thanks
Hi there. The maximum current supported by the load terminal is 20 amp, so your load current cannot exceed 20 amp. Any further question, you can also contact us by support@renogy.com

Hi there. The maximum current supported by the load terminal is 20 amp, so your load current cannot exceed 20 amp. Any further question, you can also contact us by support@renogy.com
Perfect. From my max calculations the cpap using a power port wired to the load terminal will be maybe 5.5 amps at 12v. Max rated with heat and all 80’watts but I’m skipping heat. Maximize battery useable Time instead.

Back