diy solar

diy solar

Renogy Stuff on Sale at Battery Hookup

alfaeric

Just got an email from Battery Hookup that they have a sale on Renogy stuff- batteries, solar panels, small solar systems...

I just got the smart 100ahr battery for $500. Which is cheaper than the Amp Hour battery on Amazon.

Double check with Renogy concerning warranty fine print. They might not cover if sold by a reseller/wholesaler.
And as many have found out,
Renogy isn’t very customer service friendly these days. ?

too bad they don't support series connection.
  • It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.

I have 4

Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 100Ah running in series to get 24v, they seem to be running just fine...​

Just got an email from Battery Hookup that they have a sale on Renogy stuff- batteries, solar panels, small solar systems...

I just got the smart 100ahr battery for $500. Which is cheaper than the Amp Hour battery on Amazon.
Is this at batteryhookup.com? I don't see any panels, and a search for renogy returns nothing.

Consider yourself fortunate to have "missed" the "sale".

I bought one of their "Renogy 100ah Smart Lifepo4 Batteries"

They sent me this:

IMG_8102.jpg

When did you get it? I’ve ben waoting 7 weeks for my 2nd battery and it is supposed to arrive today.
Yesterday. They told me a few hours ago that they would ship out the right one first thing Monday. We will see.

Good luck, I hope you get the right battery.

They just did the same thing to me. I am more than a little frustrated that after a month and 1/2 they shipped me the wrong batteries. The fact that you got the same exact incorrect battery is a little fishy.

Attachments

• 321FACE5-9C13-42B0-90E9-BCE333EE9FF0.jpeg
    321FACE5-9C13-42B0-90E9-BCE333EE9FF0.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 4
Battle born has a blem sale till 4 today i believe.. I found out after waiting a month, then canceling an order from renogy. They blamed fedex, even though they hadn't left renogy yet. The battleborn rep said he'd heard that before, and that they thought it was due to the chip shortage, and the fedex problem was really because the chips hadn't been on the fedex truck TO them. ? Idk, but the BB 100ah blems were $779

Last edited:
They just did the same thing to me. I am more than a little frustrated that after a month and 1/2 they shipped me the wrong batteries. The fact that you got the same exact incorrect battery is a little fishy.
A little fish may be an understatement.

They agreed to refund my money and said it would take 48 hours to process it, that was 10 days ago. Still no refund. Had to escalate with PayPal.

They did send a return label for the wrong battery and arranged shipping.

I would avoid this company.

There was another thread about these.
Same battery with a different name stamped on the outside.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

I ordered 2 Renogy batteries from Battery Hookup mid May and never got them. They didn't answer the phone and they stopped replying to my emails so after a month I disputed the charge. They have no customer service.

I ordered 2 Renogy batteries from Battery Hookup mid May and never got them. They didn't answer the phone and they stopped replying to my emails so after a month I disputed the charge. They have no customer service.
They have written the 4volume handbook on excuses and double talk.
I went on their FB page and confronted them there. I got 4 pages of excuses from their book of BS. Called BofA and disputed.
That’s what you have to do to get their attention. It worked.
BUYER BEWARE! Don’t fall for their worthless sales and email offers.

BHU not the place to spend your $$$

They have written the 4volume handbook on excuses and double talk.
I went on their FB page and confronted them there. I got 4 pages of excuses from their book of BS. Called BofA and disputed.
That’s what you have to do to get their attention. It worked.
BUYER BEWARE! Don’t fall for their worthless sales and email offers.

BHU not the place to spend your $$$
Agreed. Avoid at all cost! I had to open a PayPal case before they would refund money. Even after they agreed to!!!

Back