diy solar

diy solar

Renology 100ah 12v $325??

Skid

Solar Enthusiast
Drinking espresso and browsing online I see this ad- I've seen threads about Renology's problems and continued existence, are they now liquidating?

LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERIES AVAILABLE: ALL BRAND NEW IN SEALED PACKAGING. LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE

RBT100LFP12S -12V 100AH - 325.00 PER

RNG-BATT-LFP12-170 - 12V 170AH. 500.00 PER

Should be pretty easy to open one up and check since there's nothing about shipping.

odd! I bought a renogy from battery hookup for $500. They sent the wrong battery and I’m currently waiting on the correct one. The address listed in this ad is the same address I sent the wrong battery to today

That place is real close to me. I’d like to see what is going on. Adjake what battery did they send you?

I ordered the newer “smart” renogy. Seen some good reviews, we will see.

That place is real close to me. I’d like to see what is going on. Adjake what battery did they send you?
There was a sign on the front door about not open to customers because of Covid. Is that still there? When I bought from them pre-Covid, it was "just drive up to the warehouse door in the back and hand them your receipt".

What I see is an E-Waste recycler putting them inside boxes labeled "AGM".
Nope, I bought two of them and they gave me a price break for buying several items. They are in factory sealed boxes. Not labeled “AGM“ I picked them off of the pallet myself. Opened them up to inspect them before I bought them. They have some cool stuff there. (While supplies last). I picked up the suitcase Renogy 200 watt solar kit with charge controller. Yes, it has a Lifepo4 profile. Also picked up a Renogy Phoenix power pack. I’ve had this stuff for a couple of months now and no issues.

Don.

odd! I bought a renogy from battery hookup for $500. They sent the wrong battery and I’m currently waiting on the correct one. The address listed in this ad is the same address I sent the wrong battery to today
So did I.

And given the probable support of other cheap systems that are in the same price range, seems like a good chance to take for the battery.

Back