diy solar

diy solar

Replacing Panels/Inverters 28x235w Sharp + 28 Enphase IQ7PD all for sale.

LHIM

I am new to this so forgive any missteps. My headlined panels/micro-inverters are due to be replaced shortly and I want to sell all. Prefer a once and done. The Sharp's are original NU-235F3 in service since 2/2011. No issues or replacements. The inverters date to 6/2019 (were replaced as the originals would be no longer available.) I have per panel data for their entire service period by day and can provide a csv file with data. Am looking for $100/panel and $50/mi. I am in Central NY so prefer local transaction.

UPDATE: Attaching a file of annual production 2012-2021 inclusive. Please note that weather in my area has a great bearing on energy I get. At the time of install, NREL's PVWatts2 estimated slightly over 6000 kWh/tr.

Attachments

• Sharp NUU235F3.pdf
    760.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SolarProdbyYear.pdf
    95.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I see comments to the effect that until one posts enough here, they must be a scam artist of some sort. Sorry to disappoint. What I posted is what I have and have paper to back it up and photos if desired.

I would be interested in 2 of these Panels, I don't have a need of more than that. I'm located in Central NY and can pick up the panels.

Back