diy solar

diy solar

Reports make our job easier and improve the community. Dont be shy about them.

Dzl

Unofficial Forum Librarian & Perpetual Newbie
Staff member
Especially
  • If you see solicitation, self promotion, marketing. This applies to well known companies and companies Will advertises through his channel just as much unknown suppliers or overseas resellers.
  • If you suspect an account of being a spam account or disingenuous (businesses posing as their customers to promote themselves to promote their products has been a growing problem, and often hard to detect until they go too far)
  • Feel a rule is being applied unequally let us know, we are human (and we are individuals) we don't get everything right and we are not always in perfect harmony with one another, but we try.
  • Encounter political or social commentary or arguing outside of the chit-chat section. We all have opinions on politics, economics, and the state of society but for the most part, this is not the right forum for them, and inevitably leads to toxicity and bickering.
  • See someone being inappropriately rude, hostile, or aggressive, or resorting to personal attacks (especially towards new members, newbies, etc).
  • Duplicate posts, or any other less serious 'housekeeping' type issues that keep the forum user friendly and clean.
You don't have to be 100% sure about something before reporting, especially suspected spam, but if you do make a report, include (1) a short synopsis of what and why you are reporting (2) evidence to support the report (a link or links for example).

Last edited:
Can't find anywhere to post this forum related/preferences question... Please move as appropriate. ('forum/site section?)

Is there an option in my account/forum preferences that I am missing that will allow me to " jump to the first unread post" in a thread?

If there is, I can't find it? (Used this setting on other similarly setup forums).

Thanks in advance.
Mpg

Back