diy solar

diy solar

REPT 280AH Cells from Exliporc - Making 48v 560AH Battery

Hi there,
I'm from Greece. I also ordered today from Exliporc 12 pcs. REPT 280Ah to build a 3P4S. On Monday I ordered 12 pcs. Lishen 280Ah from Dongguan Lightning. Hayley told me they were on stock. After payment they sold out and she offers me REPT 280Ah for the same price. But a day before I had an offer from June and Wendy from Exliporc for the REPT 280Ah witch is much better than the price at Dongguan Lightning. Long story short, the refund the money and I ordered at Exliporc from June, DDP shipping to Greece. She told me it takes 25-30 days on seaway. Ah, and sorry for my poor English ;-)
Yassas greco! I am italian but setting up a solar array in the dodecanese, how much have you been quoted for the DDP shipping? I have been quoted 20% more than for shipping to Italy.

Yassas greco! I am italian but setting up a solar array in the dodecanese, how much have you been quoted for the DDP shipping? I have been quoted 20% more than for shipping to Italy.
Buongiorno italiani! I don't know how much the shipping to Italy is, but I pay 10% more than for the DAP shipping to Greece. It's $350, I think it's ok. Here in Greece it's very difficult to do custom clearance as privat citizen. You have to hire an agent to do it for you and you have to pay him. You are not allowed to declare it yourself.

Buongiorno italiani! I don't know how much the shipping to Italy is, but I pay 10% more than for the DAP shipping to Greece. It's $350, I think it's ok. Here in Greece it's very difficult to do custom clearance as privat citizen. You have to hire an agent to do it for you and you have to pay him. You are not allowed to declare it yourself.

It seems that the shipping costs are very related to the weight of the package. I have been quoted 950$ for 32 cells.

I'm going to be buying 8x ~280ah cells soon. Looking forward to seeing the follow-ups here. Thanks for keeping us posted, guys.

I ordered 32 of the rept 280s from starmax. it's at the freight forwarder now. so about 45 day wait for me. $80 each plus $580 shipping to atlanta

I have seen some incredible pricing on the Rept cells vs eve but there was a height delta and could find to many reviews.

As I wrote above I ordered 12pcs. REPT 280Ah from Exliporc. 10 days after they told me they run out of stock. So I canceled the order at Exliporc and found another seller. Its Shenzen XUBA Electronic Trading where I ordered my 12pcs. Now they on their way by ship, but, the agent sends me a photo from the UPS Label and on it's written "19kg" (4 cells). How can that be? I asked him and he told me "don't worry, you can ignore that". Has anyone had similar experiences?

Ordered these from lightning 15th April. Shipped by land freight to Europe but its been delayed

videoquality on youtube is bad but the cells are between 25 and 35 mohms

Will post it here once they arrive....
Novice here too, did you get the BMS & Power supply sorted out? I have the Daly 100amp smart BMS but not sure of suitability, still to get the power source (any advice welcome) I too am awaiting a delivery from Exliporc only 4 x 280ah its a first time on the RV, I will post again when I receive them. Good luck and best wishes to all. TIA Bernerdo

Just found this thread.

I order 8x 280AH REPT (85$ea) from Summer & 2x JBD 150a BMS (65$ea) on Apr 29. I initially was told after placing the order that a holiday would delay shipping, then the shipper wasn't shipping for some reason, then I finally got a tracking number and it was wrong and showed the package arrived before it had shipped. I now have a correct UPS # (I assume) and the shipment is somewhere on a boat rolling on the ocean. The order info shows the package actually shipped May 23. I might have them sometime in July. I didn't receive any pictures of the actual cells.

Just found this thread.

I initially was told after placing the order that a holiday would delay shipping, then the shipper wasn't shipping for some reason
They don't do $#@! on their holidays and they have a lot of them, like this one.

"June 12-14 is our Dragon Boat Festival holiday, I will reply to you after the holiday"

Just found this thread.

I order 8x 280AH REPT (85$ea) from Summer & 2x JBD 150a BMS (65$ea) on Apr 29. I initially was told after placing the order that a holiday would delay shipping, then the shipper wasn't shipping for some reason, then I finally got a tracking number and it was wrong and showed the package arrived before it had shipped. I now have a correct UPS # (I assume) and the shipment is somewhere on a boat rolling on the ocean. The order info shows the package actually shipped May 23. I might have them sometime in July. I didn't receive any pictures of the actual cells.
They shipped my order on May 10th to Cali, I am still waiting too.

I ordered mine on March 12-13 received them May 29, did a capacity test on all 32 cells and none of them are what they should be. Some are 285ah up to 293ah. Very disappointed in this company. I hope that they will compensate somehow for misinformation in there chat, and advertising.
What are the cell capacities that you order? This thread is about

REPT 280AH Cells from Exliporc.​

I just check with Exliporc to see where my shipment is at last night, they got back to me and told me that the batteries are at the Cali port and waiting for custom clearance, they were shipped on May 10th.

I'm getting extremely impatient. Ordered my 32 REPT cells from Exliporc on April 5, 2021. They shipped late but Exliporc told me they arrived in port June 5 and would take about a week to clear customs. Then a week later she told me it's cleared customs but just waiting for UPS to pick it up. Well, it's been more than 3 weeks from that and I still have yet to receive any tracking notification from UPS. This wait is insane. I was willing to put up with a month, or maybe even two to receive my shipment, but now it's been nearly 3 months!

Do these suppliers have the ability to call up the shipping providers to push things along? If my shipment has just been sitting waiting for UPS that's inexcusable. Meanwhile, I've got 28 solar panels and an expensive 12k watt inverter that are absolutely useless because I'm waiting on batteries, and my family is suffering through a hot Vegas summer because we need these batteries to run our AC units. Gas in the generator is getting expensive.

My UPS tracking shows no activity but the batteries just show on my front door. You may want to contact UPS to see what is going on.

My cells finally arrived, all except one box. So I'm missing 4 cells. To their credit Exliporc has agreed to overnight me 4 new ones.

But I just discovered last night that 4 of the cells are damaged. Generally the cells have tested at proper voltage and seem well made, but 4 are dented probably from shipping. Are these dents going to cause problems? Should I ask for replacements on these?

Other than the damaged cells most look well matched except one that is 3.29 volts (the rest are at 3.28) and one which looks slightly different because the blue ring in the middle is lighter in color.

But the welded studs look nice. And it shipped with what seems to be a good quality bus bar. It was even in good packaging, but a couple of the boxes looked like they had been crushed and in very poor shape - those were the boxes with dented cells.

Attachments

• 20210708_220959.jpg
    20210708_220959.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210708_220924.jpg
    20210708_220924.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210708_220842.jpg
    20210708_220842.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20210708_215828.jpg
    20210708_215828.jpg