diy solar

diy solar

Reputable LiFePo4 sellers

I’ve tried searching the forum but most threads seem to be a bit dated, especially since once a seller gains good rep other lookalike companies will spring up trying to snipe business. So… who is currently a reputable seller for 280-310 ah cells? Not necessarily the cheapest, but the ones who actually match and batch and send decent cells.
been running Meritsun 10kwh/48V Lifepo4 Powerwall pack in the last 23 months
power an entire 1200sq home , off grid ( except the clothes dryer )
zero issue so far,
4.5k solar panel
Midnite Classic 150 CC
7kw/48v Reliable inverter
5kw MOES ATS
All working together flawlessly ....,

Attachments

• BMS.PNG
    BMS.PNG
    64.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 8K+KWH.PNG
    8K+KWH.PNG
    229.3 KB · Views: 17
i m thinking fo buying the Meritsun powerwall 10kw or 15kw did you buy it directly form meritsun in alibaba ?

Sun fun kits sells 4 eve 280's for $865, I just ordered 8 from a US seller for a grand shipped, should be here shortly. They are pricey at sun fun. Will let you know how my order pans out if you want to know.

Sun fun kits sells 4 eve 280's for $865, I just ordered 8 from a US seller for a grand shipped, should be here shortly. They are pricey at sun fun. Will let you know how my order pans out if you want to know.
How did these work out?

I’ve tried searching the forum but most threads seem to be a bit dated, especially since once a seller gains good rep other lookalike companies will spring up trying to snipe business. So… who is currently a reputable seller for 280-310 ah cells? Not necessarily the cheapest, but the ones who actually match and batch and send decent cells.
I have 3 8s banks & the only 1 that has satifactory results came from doncan's US warehouse. I got some ok 1's from Deligreen but they charge terribly uneven requiring multiple external balancers altho they have full output. The Doncan's charge so perfectly I don't even need a bms on them but they are priced the max the market will tolerate.

Back