diy solar

diy solar

Reputable seller of Yinlong LTO cells?

koobs

Hi there,

Looking to make a 6s LTO bank out of the Yinlong 45Ah cells.

Mainly want to buy via alibaba, ebay or aliexpress and ship to Australia.

Can anyone vouch for any good sellers out there of these cells? A forum search just yielded the sellers to avoid.

Thanks!

Hi koobs.
I'm in Australia,I built a new system out of Yinlong 40 ah cells 16 mths ago from cells bought here in Aus.
System has been running great with no problems with the cells.

Got them from Daylight Saving Pty Ltd in Nowra,Nsw.
They were great to deal with.

It will save you the hassle of import,shipping and possibility of dodgy offerings.
Otherwise,I have heard good mention of Osn Power in China but have no personal experience dealing with them
Hope this helps.

Cheers,Andy.

Hi all, I am getting 18 x 40ah cells shipped here to OZ from OSN at the moment, and will post up results/outcomes , but they were not able to source me a BMS. I'm after info re a 6S capable BMS for LTO's - any advice ?

Hi all, I am getting 18 x 40ah cells shipped here to OZ from OSN at the moment, and will post up results/outcomes , but they were not able to source me a BMS. I'm after info re a 6S capable BMS for LTO's - any advice ?
G'day Bluedog.

Unfortunately,I can't help there,I dont run a bms on my cells,just a 5 amp Jk? Active balancer.
No issues to date, I have no experience with bms's so you will need to get advice off someone that has.
Good luck,Andy.

You could go for the 200A 4s to 8s JK BMS. It has 2amp active balance too. Customisable between 4s to 8s. Just make sure you're getting the version with 8 cell cable and not 4 cell cable.
I'm running 4s lifepo4 on it and it works great. Customisable voltage parameters so can be adjusted for LTO settings too.

Another option I'm familiar with is the chargery BMs. Also has Customisable parameters and a separate DC contactor. But more expensive, no Bluetooth, less intuitive and bit harder to set up than the JK bms

Hi koobs.
I'm in Australia,I built a new system out of Yinlong 40 ah cells 16 mths ago from cells bought here in Aus.
System has been running great with no problems with the cells.

Got them from Daylight Saving Pty Ltd in Nowra,Nsw.
They were great to deal with.

It will save you the hassle of import,shipping and possibility of dodgy offerings.
Otherwise,I have heard good mention of Osn Power in China but have no personal experience dealing with them
Hope this helps.

Cheers,Andy.
Hi Andy, I made an order with the daylight savings company about 9 days ago and paid. Haven't heard anything back yet.
How long did they take to send yours out?
Thanks

Hi Andy, I made an order with the daylight savings company about 9 days ago and paid. Haven't heard anything back yet.
How long did they take to send yours out?
Thanks
Koobs,it took me about a month to get mine,the holdup was in the freight companies as I'm in rural Victoria and there was a few changeovers involved between interstate and local carriers along with all the covid holdups.

I had no tracking number as they were useing local transport firms ,not the likes of aus post,fed ex etc.

I did get a little testy at one point,but they did arrive and all was well.
A mate bought a similar amount of cells of them,though he drove up to their business and picked them up.

All I can recommend is to give them a call and maybe ask for freight contacts.
What state are you in?
I think the local freight company waits until they have a full load ?

Cheers - Andy

Back