diy solar

diy solar

Request: Review factory capacity test results for 2 x 150AH LiFePO4 battery with BT and internal heating

Mako74

Hi guys

I have ordered two internally heated 150Ah LiFePO4 batteries from Ali B. I started a thread in the Harsh Environment -group but things seem to be a bit quiet there or at least my post has not been very attractive.

I'm a total newbie on this topic so I'm requesting if someone would be kind enough to have a look at the test result Excel sheets I received from the supplier prior to shipping. I don't seem to be able to attach them here so I'd have to share them some other way.

Thanks!

Hi guys

I have ordered two internally heated 150Ah LiFePO4 batteries from Ali B. I started a thread in the Harsh Environment -group but things seem to be a bit quiet there or at least my post has not been very attractive.

I'm a total newbie on this topic so I'm requesting if someone would be kind enough to have a look at the test result Excel sheets I received from the supplier prior to shipping. I don't seem to be able to attach them here so I'd have to share them some other way.

Thanks!
There are a couple of ways around this. You can rename the .xls to .txt. Or you can zip them up and attach them.

What is the temp range that is used for the heating of liFePO4
In the case of my batteries, I've set up heating to switch on at 0°C and switch off at +5°C, and beging charging. You can set the desired thresholds in the BMS' BT App.

Thanks for that Mako74 I was thinking it would be from 5°C to 10°C range

Back