diy solar

diy solar

Resetting Sunny Boys to Default Settings to Add Them on a New System on Sunny Portal Powered by Ennex

fskywalker

Hi Folks, posted the same question on another thread, but decided to create a new one to give it more visibility. The issue is related to adding existing / pre-configured devices on a new system under Sunny Portal powered by Ennex. I originally created my system and uploaded the data of the Sunny Boys etc. on the Ennex Sunny Portal system (after configuring the Data Manager M) but later erased the system as was having some issues and read somewhere a recommendation to delete it and start again. Now the system would not let me create a new system with the equipments as they were already registered.

I did managed to create the system again on the regular Sunny Portal and works fine :

Regular portal.png

but have not been able to create the system again on the Ennex Sunny portal. If I try the data transfer option and out the name of the system created on the regular Sunny Portal and it will found it, but would not let me import it:

Enex error.png

Also tried also to create a new system (with a different name) but when tried to add the new devices got the following error:
Add device.png

So would not let me register them since they were previously registered. I checked on the operating manual and online on how to reset the devices to factory conditions as indicated but instructions are not clear; found this link which provides instructions for various systems (https://www.my.sma-service.com/s/ar...y-Settings-Using-Communication?language=en_US) :

Re-setting.png

but no link on how to do the reset through each Sunny Boys unit (logging as installer) or through the Data Manager M:

Sunny Boy Login.png

Data Manager M.png

Any ideas?

Thanks

Francisco

HI, Were you able to figure this out? I am having the same issue.....

I am having a call with the SMA tech-support ill try and get something out if i can.

Back