diy solar

diy solar

Review of Cerrnss LiFePo4 48V100ah battery modules

That's unreal. And the funny thing is that they have plenty of amazing reviews. I wonder how they got them!

Professional purchases are handled pretty differently, I think. What you're looking at here is just a simple purchase from a client on a commercial platform (AliExpress).

And yeah, I agree with you, my experience has been really good on everything from China, but this. The most expensive purchase I've ever done, and I'm getting scammed :)

Any news?
Sent email to you already.

Did this get resolved? Is this why the thread went dead?
Of course not. I just gave up, there's nothing else I can do. I know that I lost a ton of money.

I was thinking about reporting everything to their local chinese police headquarter, but it seems really complicated.

Stay away from CERRNSS / BEMORY (their new name, typical chinese tactic).

Of course not. I just gave up, there's nothing else I can do. I know that I lost a ton of money.

I was thinking about reporting everything to their local chinese police headquarter, but it seems really complicated.

Stay away from CERRNSS / BEMORY (their new name, typical chinese tactic).
Yes, run from CERRNSS as fast as you can.

How much did they steal from you?

Did you do something? Or planning to?
A damaged battery was delivered. Damaged in transit or before shipment I do not know but, sill unusable by me. Via the AliExpress communications portal CERRNSS finally agreed (I sent them pictures of the damaged battery within a couple of hours of delivery) to a refund and to supply a shipping label. Weeks went by, nothing, kept getting the run around. Finally I protested with PayPal. CERRNSS protested, I assume, and PayPal agreed with CERRNSS. I appealed with PayPal and I protested with my CC company. I used PayPal for the purchase with a CC. The CC has done a chargeback and PayPal says they are reviewing it.

A damaged battery was delivered. Damaged in transit or before shipment I do not know but, sill unusable by me. Via the AliExpress communications portal CERRNSS finally agreed (I sent them pictures of the damaged battery within a couple of hours of delivery) to a refund and to supply a shipping label. Weeks went by, nothing, kept getting the run around. Finally I protested with PayPal. CERRNSS protested, I assume, and PayPal agreed with CERRNSS. I appealed with PayPal and I protested with my CC company. I used PayPal for the purchase with a CC. The CC has done a chargeback and PayPal says they are reviewing it.
Unfortunately there was no PayPal 1 year ago, and I can't open a dispute either with my bank since it's not a CC, but a DC.

Yeah. I attempted a direct contact to CERRNSS, no response.
Unfortunately there was no PayPal 1 year ago, and I can't open a dispute either with my bank since it's not a CC, but a DC.
Wow OK guys sorry to hear about this experience you both had...I'm now down to Bettenergy as perhaps my final candidate for a battery shipped from overseas

Back