diy solar

diy solar

Review of my purchase from Shenzen Luyuan Technology Co. LTD. Alibaba, Wan Amy,

The story from China is that things are shutting down. I communicate with them daily. I am a supplier and have inventory but we can not longer get them from China. If you can find them on AliExpress, they are most likely used. In addition, worldwide fuel prices are now doubling as they are here in California. Gas went up $1.30 overnight. I cannot post more information on where to get them due to updated vendor rules.
WOW, 9 Posts and NOW you are a Supplier too...
I am REPORTING this because your responses, challenges & accusations (Are you a commie crap) and such says you are a TROLL.
Who doesn't take a picture of a damaged cell... This is 2022 everyone can take a photo anywhere...
I suggest you go play on one of those Alternate Reality Sites, you may fit in better.

Post picture of the serial number as well where the whole cell and damage is in frame. We can email Amy and get to bottom of this very easily.

help out the members of this forum
I didn't find your vitriol towards China particularly helpful, just saying.

That aside, the quality of your review leaves a lot to be desired - I'd like to believe you have a genuine complaint, but your refusal to answer some pretty basic questions about the transaction does make me wonder, if I'm honest.

(I say this as someone who has no horse in the game - never ordered from this vendor, no affiliate relationship with them, and as a neutral party interested in quality data)

John_B was actually solar supply house. Just spam cleaned his profile. Really awful person to work with and he gets offended anytime you ask for evidence. I've only had to cancel two affiliate programs in my life, big battery and solar supply house. Long story as to why. At least solar supply house had good cells, but never will I work with that company again.

I am listing his IP address so if he tries to create any more profiles I will take them down. That guy causes tons of drama for absolutely zero reason. Thank you for reporting.

Well, I hadn't checked this thread in quite some time. I missed a bunch of drama! lol. I just popped in to say that I now have all 16 cells assembled into 4 12v packs, in parallel, and they are working perfectly. Each 12v pack has it's own bms, and they are connected together through a Victron lynx power in, modified to have a megafuse on each pack. They charge and discharge fairly evenly. I've run the pack quite low just once. I think I took 980ah out of the 1120ah pack, and my system monitor actually attributes over 1126 ah to the pack. This is not an exact measurement, and I will probably never do a full capacity test(unless the weather is really bad), but it's good enough for me. The cells have never bloated. I'm using them a a low factor of C. Like, .06C charging, and less on discharging? They are bound together with kapton tape and zip ties, and are fitted very snugly in a foam-lined roadie crate that I picked up used. I had made compression rigs, but discarded them. Just want to say, once again, that I am happy with the goods I bought from Amy Wan. I'm only sad that I have no reason to buy more. I really want to:p

Attachments

• solar-capacity.JPG
    solar-capacity.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
Back