diy solar

diy solar

Rich solar playing hide n seek

Woodierichard7

I ordered a solar panel from rich solar. Got it over the July 4th holiday n was shattered. I've tried all 3 options available to contact them but they don't reply.

I ordered a solar panel from rich solar. Got it over the July 4th holiday n was shattered. I've tried all 3 options available to contact them but they don't reply.
wood......

Shipping damage is really on the shipping company, Im sure that most companies do not need the pain in the xxx of selling you damaged goods, report the damage to the shipping company formally. If that seller wants to continue dealing with that shipping company they will answer the shipping company requests. How did you pay.....credit card you say....they got you covered. Law here for American based creditcard companies is once they take funds from your account they have 30 days to put that product in your hands as advertised. Even if you are in europe or elsewhere, if its an american company they must follow american law. Did they sell you a shattered panel? (knowingly and advertised as such)....not likely, they need to deliver what was advertised. At worst they get to use your money for 30 days, nothing you can do about that. been there too many times to count.

wood......

Shipping damage is really on the shipping company, Im sure that most companies do not need the pain in the xxx of selling you damaged goods, report the damage to the shipping company formally. If that seller wants to continue dealing with that shipping company they will answer the shipping company requests. How did you pay.....credit card you say....they got you covered. Law here for American based creditcard companies is once they take funds from your account they have 30 days to put that product in your hands as advertised. Even if you are in europe or elsewhere, if its an american company they must follow american law. Did they sell you a shattered panel? (knowingly and advertised as such)....not likely, they need to deliver what was advertised. At worst they get to use your money for 30 days, nothing you can do about that. been there too many times to count.
Thank u for the reply. The company finally contacted me and resolved the issue. I'm happy with the outcome.

Thank u for the reply. The company finally contacted me and resolved the issue. I'm happy with the outcome.
Do you have a contact at Rich Solar? I've had 2 orders with issues, and I've also attempted to contact them via phone, website chat and email with no response to any of these.

Back