diy solar

diy solar

RJ Energy Experience

rostyvyg

Just wondering what experience anyone had purchasing LifePo4 batteries (not individual cells) from RJ Energy in China. There is a lot of controversy on the Internet about this company, but when I email Carl he was pretty honest about them using CATL cells and JBD, xiaoxiang BMS. Would be nice to hear what the actual buyers say on the delivery, performance and warranty issues.

I'm just busy talking to Carl now about ordering a 400AH battery for use on a sailing boat. I have not read too much controversy yet but will be doing more digging!

I purchased (3) 300Ah 24v custom packs for my rv from RJ in 2020. They have been working just fine, no issues.

Attachments

• E4C54566-936A-4CE0-8BC4-35C31DC248C8.jpeg
    E4C54566-936A-4CE0-8BC4-35C31DC248C8.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 17
I wish I had a good experience story to share but I don't. Just pray that you never an issue that warrants some fixing under warranty.

I am having a VERY bad experience with that company. I am fighting for replacement of 2 units under warranty for 2 months and the responsiveness has been frustrating...just being polite. The units are just over 2 yrs old.

If I I do not get satisfactory closure I will be telling the full story, and it won't be pretty for them!
Looks like SHILLS are posting on the forum trying to hype this company...
Be wary of members actually supporting them or claiming good service from them...
I had to remove posts and users that were complaining about your response here...

I wish I had a good experience story to share but I don't. Just pray that you never an issue that warrants some fixing under warranty.

I am having a VERY bad experience with that company. I am fighting for replacement of 2 units under warranty for 2 months and the responsiveness has been frustrating...just being polite. The units are just over 2 yrs old.

If I I do not get satisfactory closure I will be telling the full story, and it won't be pretty for them!
Please post images of receipts and emails between the company...
The shills trying to hype this company are fierce...

I would not trust or recommend this company,

They have a track record of disingenuous and misleading marketing, and outright unethical business practices--beyond even the "normal" misleading marketing rampant in this market. Based on the OP it sounds like they may have stopped some of this to a degree, but it would take a tremendous amount for them to regain my trust.

Hopefully, the company will see this thread of mishandling customers, and instead of bribing them asking for them to remove the negative comments, they will actually build a customer base of positive business dealings, and strong warranty handling.

I would not trust or recommend this company,

They have a track record of disingenuous and misleading marketing, and outright unethical business practices--beyond even the "normal" misleading marketing rampant in this market. Based on the OP it sounds like they may have stopped some of this to a degree, but it would take a tremendous amount for them to regain my trust.

Hey stranger.

Welcome back!

Back