diy solar

diy solar

Rosen Solar from Alibaba, anyone have experience?

Hi, I’m negotiating about on grid system with Rosen Solar. Setup seems fine with 8KW Deye and 200Ah 48V battery and 12 x 470W panels. Planning to install it to my house here in Finland.

This is not cheap anymore as € vs $ has crashed and shipping is expensive, but no one sells Deye or cheap batteries here.

Have anybody ordered stuff from there by paying directly to bank account they give in proforma invoice?

Hi, I’m negotiating about on grid system with Rosen Solar. Setup seems fine with 8KW Deye and 200Ah 48V battery and 12 x 470W panels. Planning to install it to my house here in Finland.

This is not cheap anymore as € vs $ has crashed and shipping is expensive, but no one sells Deye or cheap batteries here.

Have anybody ordered stuff from there by paying directly to bank account they give in proforma invoice?
Yes I have multiple times. Youll be fine

In my dealings with them I did go through alibaba to get a bit more insurance, but everything has gone smoothly and now I wouldn’t be concerned with paying directly.

If you do pay on alibaba directly, you can use your credit card and get cash back or miles and then you can also sign in to rakuten (you can use my referral code - Rakuten), and get another 3% back in cash... so in my case it was 5% back total, and then you get much more coverage/insurance in case something does go wrong.

How is it that there is an additional 3 percent back when using your referral code?

How is it that there is an additional 3 percent back when using your referral code?
That is how Rakuten works. If you purchase through their referral link, they get paid a percentage as a referral fee, and pass off a portion of that to you. Over the last several years we’ve made about $3000 or so from just making all our larger purchases through Rakuten.

Thank you for the info. How is the overall price compared to other sellers, it would be fun to know the delivery times.

I bought a usb hub via Rakuten, and it never showed up. Use a credit card.
As far as I know, Rakuten doesn’t sell anything directly…. They just have an affiliate link with other websites. So those websites pay Rakuten to essentially send traffic to them and Rakuten sends a portion of that payment back to you.

Yes I bought a complete 11kw system from Rosen .
I imported it into Greece .
It was not well packed and there was some damage to the cases , none to the contents .
There was an EU agreement in September 2017 that stopped the high import tariffs on Chinese solar panels so no import duty was payable .
VAT is inescapable , though .
I found Rosen to be very communicative as I could always talk to Alice on Whatsapp.
Only downside is that I have had some issues with the, Rosen designed system ,shutting down when the batteries were full .
This has largely stopped now we are using the power developed on a higher level .
All in al I would recommend them , I now have an abundance of power from 28 panels , 3 x 200 a batteries , 2x growatt inverters .
I can run on half the panels with the A/C x 3 units running all day .

Yes I bought a complete 11kw system from Rosen .
I imported it into Greece .
It was not well packed and there was some damage to the cases , none to the contents .
There was an EU agreement in September 2017 that stopped the high import tariffs on Chinese solar panels so no import duty was payable .
VAT is inescapable , though .
I found Rosen to be very communicative as I could always talk to Alice on Whatsapp.
Only downside is that I have had some issues with the, Rosen designed system ,shutting down when the batteries were full .
This has largely stopped now we are using the power developed on a higher level .
All in al I would recommend them , I now have an abundance of power from 28 panels , 3 x 200 a batteries , 2x growatt inverters .
I can run on half the panels with the A/C x 3 units running all day .
i just read your questions again and yes I paid direct to Rosen 50/deposit 50 when shipped .

Did you end up buying from Rosen?
I did not. While I was waiting to see how gramos100 got along, I ended up buying some panels from a friend, inverters from Deye directly, and batteries from Amy @ Shenzhen Luyuan. Everything worked out fine. Batteries required some extra paperwork and delays due to being class 9.

I did not. While I was waiting to see how gramos100 got along, I ended up buying some panels from a friend, inverters from Deye directly, and batteries from Amy @ Shenzhen Luyuan. Everything worked out fine. Batteries required some extra paperwork and delays due to being class 9.
You had no problem buying from Deye directly?

Hello Everyone!
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and plan to purchase a stand-alone system from Rosen Solar, but I'm open to other Suppliers.
Does anyone in Canada has experience with the Rosen Certification for this Country?
Thanks!

Hello Everyone!
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and plan to purchase a stand-alone system from Rosen Solar, but I'm open to other Suppliers.
Does anyone in Canada has experience with the Rosen Certification for this Country?
Thanks!
May i have your whatsapp or email?
We will send you more infomation and datasheet

Back