diy solar

diy solar

Rosen Solar powerwall - Where to buy?

Sniper

Canadian Off the Grid, Northern Ontario, Canada
Hey All, does anyone have a link or contact for a genuine Rosen Solar Battery manufacturer or dealer on Alibaba or Ali Express?

Looking to purchase 2 of their 10kw 48v 200ah powerwalls, if the price and delivery time make sense.

Thanks in advance.

hi ,you can also clik this direactly to find Rosen Solar lithium battery ,hope it will be useful for you

Hey All, does anyone have a link or contact for a genuine Rosen Solar Battery manufacturer or dealer on Alibaba or Ali Express?

Looking to purchase 2 of their 10kw 48v 200ah powerwalls, if the price and delivery time make sense.

Thanks in advance.
Hey are these reliable? Have you used them before?

Hey are these reliable? Have you used them before?
Great questions and comparing specs these are some of the questions I'm looking to have answered from a reliable source. Seems that Rosen products are being sold and carried my multiple sub vendors on Ali. I'm looking for a primary contact.

Last edited:
I've been in contact with one of these resellers, and it's tough to build trust when listed site pricing is, so far off quoted prices. Case and point.
Screenshot_20210427-171717_Alibabacom.jpg

Many supplier do this on Alibaba platform ,and Alibaba platform want to attract the eyes of client ,if Rosen Solar have to obey the rule of the Alibaba ,otherwise they will lose more clients on Alibaba platform .But the price of Rosen Solar is really good and also in good quality .Hope what I write can be helpful for you .

The price on Alibaba not for 48v 200ah battery price , just the advertise use to attract clicks , this is ruled by Alibaba, the real price based on quantity and capacity, sorry to misunderstand you.

Best regards,

... basically Alibaba seems to encourage stiupid pricing to get clicks and conversations...

Rosen 48V/200Ah and BSL 51.2V/200Ah both just under US$2000 with similar warranty and cycle ratings. Sigineer ~10% higher on the batteries but I like the support. Polinovel was ~15 to 20% high. United Power Tech in Hong Kong is not yet priced.

julia@rosensolar.com <julia@rosensolar.com>

Looking to purchase 2 of their 10kw 48v 200ah powerwalls
Rosen Solar 48V 10kWh Powerwall using 3.2V 50Ah LFP prismatic cells in 4p15s configuration.

Nominal voltage = 3.2V*15 = 48Vdc
Rated capacity = 48V*50Ah*4 = 9,600Wh or 9.6kWh
Usable capacity (80%) = 7,680Wh or 7.68kWh

Attachments

• Rosen-Internal-a-4p15s.jpg
    Rosen-Internal-a-4p15s.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Rosen-Internal-b-4p15s.jpg
    Rosen-Internal-b-4p15s.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Rosen-Internal-c-4p15s.jpg
    Rosen-Internal-c-4p15s.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 58
I've been in contact with one of these resellers, and it's tough to build trust when listed site pricing is, so far off quoted prices. Case and point.
View attachment 46953
they did the same to me when enquired them about the Deye 12kwh inverters.
they were posted for ~ 950 usd, but turned out to be 2400 ex. shipping.
excuse they used , is that they posted the price for a 3 kwh per accident.
then later they did the same with solarpanels.
i stopped responding after that, dont like to be baited

Back