diy solar

diy solar

Running my Trailer DC fuse box w/Bluetti AC300

Depinho

Hello and thanks for the help.
I have a cargo van conversion for camping I’m setting up. I have a dc fuse box with all my lights, water pump, refrigerator, two ceiling fans and perhaps other items like fans at the bed, etc. Is there a way to run DC current to my fuse box to power all the things that will be run from it. With a couple 100ah batteries I would just run the wires directly to the DC fuse box from the battery terminals. Are there leads like that on the AC300? I’m worried that if I put a cigarette plug into the DC outlet on the unit and run two wires to my DC fuse box I won’t have enough power or it will overload the plug, they aren’t rated for much is my understanding. Does the AC300 have a way to do what I want safely? Thanks in advance! Dave

Did you figure this out? I’m building out my van and need to hook my bluetti ac300 to all my dc equipment.

this thread has a great description and guide for how to connect an AC200 to a fuse box via Aviation cable and some adapters etc. For AC300, just use XT-90 instead of XT-60

Back