diy solar

diy solar

RV Energy Audit Results...Seriously?!?!?!

So I made a trip into Phoenix and went to SanTan Solar. Wasn’t really planning on purchasing anything as I feel like I’m still learning. However, I ended up purchasing four 405W Jinko panels. We tested them at the showroom and output looked great. So off to the next component. I have the battery thing worked out with Michael, so just playing the waiting game. So the all-in-one should be the last component. Which hybrid inverter do you all recommend?

Thats kind of a loaded question, but it all depends on what your plan on running and your budget!

I love my LV6548, but it requires 48v.
I’ll be running 1620w of solar at 24v. I’d like to have a 3000w inverter. Is that the details needed? Budget isn’t a huge concern, but within reason. I don’t want a $1300 system when a $500 will work perfectly fine. I’m not necessarily looking for the cheapest thing possible neither.

I’ll be running 1620w of solar at 24v. I’d like to have a 3000w inverter. Is that the details needed? Budget isn’t a huge concern, but within reason. I don’t want a $1300 system when a $500 will work perfectly fine. I’m not necessarily looking for the cheapest thing possible neither.

Back