diy solar

diy solar

Samsung/LGchem/Panasonic/CATL 2nd life modules(9x%SOH)from Belgium

Edvarts Emersons

Dear members,

Would like to offer to your consideration variety of modules that we have retrieved.
1666961256122.png

Prices from 70EUR/kWh to 180EUR/KWH for the CATL`s. SOH guarantee with warranty!
Possible to send in two weeks.

We are a Belgian company that dismantles EV batteries and gives them a 2nd life. Tested and high performing, Watt4Ever modules provide for a sustainable, cost-efficient solution for e-mobility applications and stationary storage systems. Watt4Ever provides BMS solutions, original spare parts, and expert technical guidance to support your project.

my email is available in info. you can also call me at +32 484 70 09 72

Last edited:
EV recalls? That doesn't sound good...
AKA Chevy Bolt and Hyundai Kona fires, thanks to a manufacturing defect in LG Chem batteries...

EV recalls? That doesn't sound good...
AKA Chevy Bolt and Hyundai Kona fires, thanks to a manufacturing defect in LG Chem batteries...
i fell like all ev's burn, some less, some more. in case of LG Chem modules, the issue was with pack level BMS, not on module level.

i fell like all ev's burn, some less, some more. in case of LG Chem modules, the issue was with pack level BMS, not on module level.
That is incorrect, the manufacturing defects that led to the Bolt recall were anode and separator defects, these are cell defects.

Back