diy solar

diy solar

Santa and solar ?

LOL Santa is trapped on a patch of melting ice because of Climate Change

1640317216282.png

Those must be those dark energy absorbing panels I’ve heard astrophysicist talking about because they can’t be solar panels. Santa travels at night and there isn’t a lot of photon light energy traveling on the dark side of the planet.?

Ya know I can use a few Kw of those dark energy absorption panels. Got a link for them? ?

Those must be those dark energy absorbing panels I’ve heard astrophysicist talking about because they can’t be solar panels. Santa travels at night and there isn’t a lot of photon light energy traveling on the dark side of the planet.?

Ya know I can use a few Kw of those dark energy absorption panels. Got a link for them? ?
Those are just Bifacials. See the city lights below ... Duh. Lol

True story - before I learned a lot more about solar I thought that they could generate power from the light reflected by the moon. That was an embarrassing conversation my co-worker overheard!

Years ago a friend told me he could hear the relay open in a Trace C40 PWM CC on a cold winter night, with fresh snow on the ground, and a full moon. I scoffed, He insisted it was true.

Back