diy solar

diy solar

Schneider Electric Conext XW MPPT 100-600 best use

The trace sw. series is the precursor to the xw line. Rock solid units. I started with that years and years ago and still have it sitting on ashelf. Only reason i replaced it was to get 240.

Inexcusable. That vendor should be flogged (verbally and financially).
I finally got a hold of someone at Inverter Supply, they ignored my numerous emails so I called them...... and explained i had the unit in my storage while building my property and only just discovered their false advertising and their continued to this day false advertising at the one year mark when I tried setting it up and getting items to stack it... and this was his response.... "it's a warranty issue but if you need help programming let us know"... WHAT THE BEEEEEEEP!!!

Next stop, formal complaints against them with Schneider, their state Attorney General/Dept of Commerce/Board of Trade to lay charges for false advertising, and continuing to do so (evidenced by photos in post 13 on previous page) after they were aware it was false on both items being unable to perform as intended yet still advertised and then small claims court (I don't do the BBB, they're not on the side of the consumer, they are paid by the retailer and not worth wasting your time on). Yes I replied this has nothing to do with warranty, and was ignored... stay tuned, this is going to be good... this isn't the first time I've done the legal dance with companies, a simple Google search of "Jennifer Bond" Boeing Whistleblower will make that abundantly clear... these guys are small fry in comparison to my experience holding companies accountable for illegal and unfair trade practices

But I guess, according to Chad, I can program my way out of this mess they've created for themselves.

Jen

1625256509655.png

Last edited:
Does these Conext MPPT 80 600 solar charge controller work with EG4 LifePo4 48V 100Ah batteries? Can this charge controller charge these batteries correctly?

Does these Conext MPPT 80 600 solar charge controller work with EG4 LifePo4 48V 100Ah batteries? Can this charge controller charge these batteries correctly?
Yes it can. But I think you will need an Insight Home "gateway" to program it, don't think it has the ability to be programmed without it like the older 60a 150v MPPT controllers do.

AND

You will need to program the battery charging parameters into it, set it to custom battery.

Back