diy solar

diy solar

Sci-fi to reality solar designer corner missing from forum.

danibzibur

Hi Everybody!

Especially to you with crazy visions, time, energy, and money to put into making clean sustainable mechanical dreams become real.
Also to you that only want to put your dreams into fantastic designs for others to get inspiration cause

In this crude world, imagination kicks ass!

While I am new to DIY solar, I designed and built some other amazing exceptional and uniqe sustainable energy vehicles in the past.

Why would the world (DIY solar forum) need people like me?
I mean:
Who needs an Elon Musk? that wasn't successful?,
Who needs a Nicolai Tesla that doesn't make it into the Hall of fame?
Who needs a Jack Ma, that fails to create 38 million job opportunities?
Who needs a pointless half successful artist that presented almost all our modern inventions some 500 years too early?
Who needs an invention that nobody could ever imagine to be good for anything?

lohner-porsche.jpg
The team Lohner Porsche did not have much luck with marketing the above shown gasoline hybrid 4x4 hubmotor battery car
in 1901. (Idea strangely Re-patented in 2014)

7 years ago, I began making designs of a Sea Plane that could potentially self propell from ocean winds inspired by the Albatross.

5 years ago, The above idea developed into a solar electric W.I.G river hopper.

Now the same Idea is slowly transforming into a land based easy step by step to build semi-flying ( ocean crossing? ) plug-in vehicle to a
manufacture work shop or a home. It's a bit like building a house from the clouds and downwards.
For now I call it a PV-FC-Boogie-Trailer-Boat-Plane-Cart..

How could such a contraption even as a flaky Idea change everything we all see and want from this crude world:

Improvements urgently needed in solar equipment:

• The batteries we use today are dangerous and inflammable, with relatively low energy density, high weight and a user hostile, inflexible form factor.

• The PV cells of today have low efficiency, weighs a ton, breaks from too much sun, and strong winds, have an unesscessarily expensive
    and poluting manufacturing process, and are very difficult to adapt to curvatures and other formations.

• BMS and Solar charging equipment and Inverters are still very immature in-efficient lackiing in quality assurance, also not really child proof.

• Water in the wrong places (especially sea and salt water ) Is viably to cause disasterous events for all.
The designs that I am considering to their full absurdity ( How terraform Mars? ) not only stumbles upon all these existing short comings,
but also shows directions to move forwards. It will hopefully also expose strange and illogical flaws of modern engineering and design:

For instance
Color choice: Why does every new expensive "cool" smart electronic device insist on being either ( Majority: ) Black or ( Exception: )White?
Do phone manufacturers want us to self blamingly, automatically lose all our sensitive personal contacts, banking credentials and passwords
in the nearest dark night club?

Absurd Shape choices:
Why do prismatic battery standard have to resemble "Magic jerry can bottles"?
Or why make the other extreme shape represented by BYD:s new Blade Cells, that alerts our collective attention towards the sloppy treatment of
shipped goods from ports around the world. Also: How can you design an Off Grid boat with battery poles that risk to suddenly become submerged in sea water?

An imaginatery "giggle factor" Scif-fi contraption such as my PV-FC-Boogie-Trailer-Boat-Plane-Cart can thus be used for real life strategic
investment planning to achieve better solutions in current tech development by different laboratories. ( Who are these hungry investors? ) You?

davinci.jpg hopwing-2018.jpg
Ornithopter Leonardo Da Vinci. 1400 AD My river hopping fantasy. 2018.

The main reason I started drawing the Solar Electric River Hopper 5 years ago in the first place was to dramatically increase the usage potential
of our planet. If you can reach and do useful things at point B after an easy peasy journey from point A, chances are that real estate Prices
in Point B will increase. Compare with economic potential of Solar farming and Off-Grid Power development.

If applied together we can create new markets for "buy and sell useful stuff", Think modern buzz phrase: Disruptive Investment Strategies.
directly from applying what we learn from watching each others drawn up fantasies taking up DIY Solar Forum Space. Remember:

Everything good is free. You just have to appreciate its presence.

Hi Everybody!

Especially to you with crazy visions, time, energy, and money to put into making clean sustainable mechanical dreams become real.
Also to you that only want to put your dreams into fantastic designs for others to get inspiration cause

In this crude world, imagination kicks ass!

While I am new to DIY solar, I designed and built some other amazing exceptional and uniqe sustainable energy vehicles in the past.

Why would the world (DIY solar forum) need people like me?
I mean:
Who needs an Elon Musk? that wasn't successful?,
Who needs a Nicolai Tesla that doesn't make it into the Hall of fame?
Who needs a Jack Ma, that fails to create 38 million job opportunities?
Who needs a pointless half successful artist that presented almost all our modern inventions some 500 years too early?
Who needs an invention that nobody could ever imagine to be good for anything?

View attachment 90016
The team Lohner Porsche did not have much luck with marketing the above shown gasoline hybrid 4x4 hubmotor battery car
in 1901. (Idea strangely Re-patented in 2014)

7 years ago, I began making designs of a Sea Plane that could potentially self propell from ocean winds inspired by the Albatross.

5 years ago, The above idea developed into a solar electric W.I.G river hopper.

Now the same Idea is slowly transforming into a land based easy step by step to build semi-flying ( ocean crossing? ) plug-in vehicle to a
manufacture work shop or a home. It's a bit like building a house from the clouds and downwards.
For now I call it a PV-FC-Boogie-Trailer-Boat-Plane-Cart..

How could such a contraption even as a flaky Idea change everything we all see and want from this crude world:

Improvements urgently needed in solar equipment:

• The batteries we use today are dangerous and inflammable, with relatively low energy density, high weight and a user hostile, inflexible form factor.

• The PV cells of today have low efficiency, weighs a ton, breaks from too much sun, and strong winds, have an unesscessarily expensive
    and poluting manufacturing process, and are very difficult to adapt to curvatures and other formations.

• BMS and Solar charging equipment and Inverters are still very immature in-efficient lackiing in quality assurance, also not really child proof.

• Water in the wrong places (especially sea and salt water ) Is viably to cause disasterous events for all.
The designs that I am considering to their full absurdity ( How terraform Mars? ) not only stumbles upon all these existing short comings,
but also shows directions to move forwards. It will hopefully also expose strange and illogical flaws of modern engineering and design:

For instance
Color choice: Why does every new expensive "cool" smart electronic device insist on being either ( Majority: ) Black or ( Exception: )White?
Do phone manufacturers want us to self blamingly, automatically lose all our sensitive personal contacts, banking credentials and passwords
in the nearest dark night club?

Absurd Shape choices:
Why do prismatic battery standard have to resemble "Magic jerry can bottles"?
Or why make the other extreme shape represented by BYD:s new Blade Cells, that alerts our collective attention towards the sloppy treatment of
shipped goods from ports around the world. Also: How can you design an Off Grid boat with battery poles that risk to suddenly become submerged in sea water?

An imaginatery "giggle factor" Scif-fi contraption such as my PV-FC-Boogie-Trailer-Boat-Plane-Cart can thus be used for real life strategic
investment planning to achieve better solutions in current tech development by different laboratories. ( Who are these hungry investors? ) You?

View attachment 90026 View attachment 90032
Ornithopter Leonardo Da Vinci. 1400 AD My river hopping fantasy. 2018.

The main reason I started drawing the Solar Electric River Hopper 5 years ago in the first place was to dramatically increase the usage potential
of our planet. If you can reach and do useful things at point B after an easy peasy journey from point A, chances are that real estate Prices
in Point B will increase. Compare with economic potential of Solar farming and Off-Grid Power development.

If applied together we can create new markets for "buy and sell useful stuff", Think modern buzz phrase: Disruptive Investment Strategies.
directly from applying what we learn from watching each others drawn up fantasies taking up DIY Solar Forum Space. Remember:

Everything good is free. You just have to appreciate its presence.

I Thank all DIY Solar Forum Members for informing me about the toxic hazards regarding LiFePo4 chemistry specifically when put to use in propulsion of an Ocean Capable Sea adapted vessel.
While LiFePo4 chemistry was developed and patented by Michel Armand for Quebec Hydro ( Canadian Energy Giant ) in Co-operation with
Nobel Prize winning
John B Goodenough of Texas University (Patent still with Quebec Hydro for a few month before Expiry), we today find that

All LFP batteries have to be ordered and Shipped from ONE place on planet Earth. You will apparently only receive a proper and neatly
assembled unbroken product if you kiss up to the 80 year old behinds of the un-chosen masters of the commonwealth of stolen and copied knowledge.
This Country known for 70+ years of autocratic leadership is now threatening us with acute global instability and
even Global Mass Extinction Event #6.
They are to my knowledge using the LiFePo4 patent for free under pretext of it being sold and distributed only within national borders.
This Forum Support this Monster Economy, by promotion of its products, in complete disregard for all the presented quality issues faced by buyers.
Please Please, Try and find alternatives.

My FC-PV-Boogie-Trailer-Boat-Plane-Cart
will not yet be possible to assemble as a result of on purpose induced global instability,
and flaky or sketchy supply chains. We could all live like Kings and Queens if it wasn't for these petty, retarded leaders that we insist
on choosing to represent common leadership.

Back