diy solar

diy solar

Second order gone well!

TankFish

Hello all. I wanted to share my experience with you for my second order.

I ordered from Dongguan Lighting New Energy Technology twice now. My first order was for 16 280ah EVE cells. The batteries came pretty fast from China and very well packaged. All within .01v, new with QR codes.

My second order I received this week. 24 320ah CATL for about 4k USD. Once again, they came well packaged, all very close (if not nearly the same voltage), brand new with clear QR codes. I am very happy with the customer service and communication with both transactions. They also have US stock in LA if you want them faster. James told me he has 150-200 batteries ready to ship from the warehouse that arrived with my order.

Here is there site on Alibaba.

I recommend them, as I have had two perfect transactions personally and had no issues. I wanted to share them with you, so you know there are great sellers out there, for those who are worried and ordering from China for the first time. There are horror stories out there. Hopefully this post helps you.

As always, you can message me if you have any questions.
20211210_122423.jpg20211210_122436.jpg20211210_122637.jpg

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, I'm glad everything worked out well for you.

Thank you for taking your time to inform us of your successful purchases from Dongguang Lightening New Energy Technology Co Ltd. Did by any chance you get a chance to capacity-test them? Are the capacities as advertised? Thanks once more

Does this not seem like a bunch of advertising slaves talking to eachother?

Thank you for taking your time to inform us of your successful purchases from Dongguang Lightening New Energy Technology Co Ltd. Did by any chance you get a chance to capacity-test them? Are the capacities as advertised? Thanks once more
Sorry for the late reply. Yes I did, they are all about 10 to 20ah over.
Does this not seem like a bunch of advertising slaves talking to eachother?
I could see how you would think that. No, they did not ask me to post about them and no I was not paid in any way to post about them. I was/am just trying to help people with good sources for batteries. There are a lot of distributors out there, some cheaper, some more expensive. Biggest thing for a lot of people is trustworthiness. Seen a lot of the "I paid them and didn't get anything". Just letting people on here know, I ordered twice and got what I paid for, along with great communication in the process. Take it how you will sir/ma'am.

Back