diy solar

diy solar

Seeing Growatt Website Issues http://server-us.growatt.com/index

iSwannie

Now that's WATT I am Talking About!
Has anyone else seen issues today with the Growatt website? The battery trend is missing and the website defaults to yesterday.

when I pulled mine up it did default to yesterday and when I tried to hit the forward button on the graph nothing happened. But when i picked the date and it opened the calandar, and picked today, it displayed today with current data however missing the battery use

I noticed today that when the trend hits noon it starts refreshing for that day. So based off of this it appears the websites is using PM instead of AM to initiate for that day the website refresh. However, the battery storage trend is still missing. I did manage to send an email to the support group via the Growatt app but I do not think they are understanding the issue.

You can get it straight from the Inverter via Solar Assistant for the price of a Raspberry Pi3 and up also $58us 1 time fee (approx 150) using usb-a to usb-b cable that came with growatt. Plug and play, accessible from local ip or the cloud, also integrates to Home assistant via Mqtt, Joe.

1631627718747.png

Home assistant:
1631627793496.png

FYI - Growatt Users -
Hi Coalen,

Thank you for notifying us with the issue. We will work on fixing it.
Best
Francis

Growatt USA, Inc
Address: 9227 Reseda Blvd, #435, Northridge, CA 91324
Service Hotline: (818) 800-9177
Service email: usaservice@ginverter.com

You can get it straight from the Inverter via Solar Assistant for the price of a Raspberry Pi3 and up also $58us 1 time fee (approx 150) using usb-a to usb-b cable that came with growatt. Plug and play, accessible from local ip or the cloud, also integrates to Home assistant via Mqtt, Joe.

I've searched threads but haven't been able to confirm that Solar Assistant will work with Growatt, in particular the 3000TL LVM-ES. I wrote Pierre but haven't received an answer. He's out of the complete kits so I suppose I'll buy the Raspberry Pi when I'm in the US next week and hope for the best later.

Thank you, Joe. Now it seems the hardest part is finding a Pi 3 B+. I'll have to get a 4 but all the 2GB Ram ones not available. So 4GB it will be.

I just went overkill and have 2 pi4b 8gig ones, never buy older stuff - gets outdated 2 quick, if you can afford it, just spent 2100 for 16 3.2v - 304ah
batteries. This will bring my lifepo4 up to 51.2v 1004ah = 51.4kwh, not planning on being without power during disasters. pic of soon to be, have everything now, just not the additional 300ah, see yellow oval, Joe.
1631744140418.png

That's twice the size of mine which is 48v 200ah. The only disaster that could affect me is the live volcano a mile away. If it goes off like it did 200 years ago the batteries won't help me. As it is I use 5-6kwh a day and only 2kwh after the sun goes down. This system should last the rest of my life. I just ordered a Pi 4 kit with 2gb ram which will only monitor the Growatt. The JBD BMS does fine with bluetooth.

Wow, very nice systems guys. I got this feedback for those using the Growatt software.
Hi Coalen,

The issue of showing trend from yesterday when refresh should be fixed now. Regarding the battery storage trend, we are told that our development team got rid of it, therefore, it will not be shown on the trend graph.

Best
Francis

Growatt USA, Inc
Address: 9227 Reseda Blvd, #435, Northridge, CA 91324
Service Hotline: (818) 800-9177
Service email: usaservice@ginverter.com

Joe BoyKey, where did you get your batteries from? "just spent 2100 for 16 3.2v - 304ah" batteries you mentioned above.

I've searched threads but haven't been able to confirm that Solar Assistant will work with Growatt, in particular the 3000TL LVM-ES. I wrote Pierre but haven't received an answer. He's out of the complete kits so I suppose I'll buy the Raspberry Pi when I'm in the US next week and hope for the best later.
@Sparky_SC has Solar Assistant hooked to his Growatt 5000es
Joe BoyKey, where did you get your batteries from? "just spent 2100 for 16 3.2v - 304ah" batteries you mentioned above.
The Eve 304ah won't be in until next fridat or so, went with Catl 302 instead, picked up at I-10 and Dairy ashford Houston, Tx area - here - http://www.powerwholesale.net/usa-d...7T5GAEywR335wBOYKojbGrjcBi08lX_lEPDvZQKSL9Uhs

Ended up settling for these - http://www.powerwholesale.net/usa-w...0.html?zenid=ad14c8e7cce94250217f2250a18af3fb

Back