diy solar

diy solar

Self running Generators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if I ever figured out the secrets to pulling free energy from the vacuum, I would deliver it up to the world in a white paper same like the supposed 'Satoshi Nakamoto' gave crypto-currency / blockchain technology to the world, so that nobody could patent it. I wouldn't care about making a dime off it, just what we need is getting free energy out to the world. There is plenty of money to be made in the service of it and manufacturing of the actual hardware devices that nobody needs to own the ideas, just let everyone make it all they want. Look at cryptos now, look how many of them there are now, the more the merrier, see who can build the better crypto, see who can build the better free energy machine... The concept of patenting needs to die in my opinion, it only limits human evolution (my opinion)...

Yeah, I'm familiar with all that, I think we're close to the hyper-inflation stage (with the US dollar), which means the dollar collapse wouldn't be long after (based on previous cycles in history)... It doesn't hurt anyone to get a little crypto and gold/silver (don't keep all your eggs in one basket)... Reduce your dependency on money, learn some new skills, etc... Not saying I live on idea of Path B on a day-to-day basis, but just don't be so naive that we wouldn't at least have some skills and versatility to make it through a potential big change in way of life. A year supply of food doesn't hurt either, and keep some seeds around hehe... :)

Anyway I am trying to find a cheaper way to use my electricity or my solar. It would be much easier if I lived in a sunny state, but I don’t wish to just pack up and move somewhere to find sun. So for me to get off the grid and use my batteries and panels efficiently, I need to use the only option I can find, and that seems to be diesel heater.

Can you just add a bunch more solar arrays? For right now (until we get the big breakthrough), solar is the cheapest form of 'free' energy right now... There still is Sun where you live. I grew up in the PNW Washington where yeah, in the Winter Solstice it may get dark at 3:30pm sometimes... It does suck, but there is some Sun, so to me it would be important to harvest as much of it as I could while it was up, and be able to store it. Yeah and storage costs a bunch too, but even lithium batteries have gotten way cheaper, or maybe store the energy in other ways like hot water or something.

And don't forget the easiest way, which is to use less energy. Focus on retrofitting your house into a 'passive home', use dimmer, more efficient lighting, build a house that doesn't need a lot of energy. I know on our coop ranch we're building, the whole theme is building passive, or net-zero style homes, so we don't need to harvest as much sun energy. Maybe you've already done all that. But I think it's a never ending learning curve, there are always new tricks we can learn to harvest more, and use less, to evolve into higher efficiency living...

Yeah, I'm familiar with all that, I think we're close to the hyper-inflation stage (with the US dollar), which means the dollar collapse wouldn't be long after (based on previous cycles in history)... It doesn't hurt anyone to get a little crypto and gold/silver (don't keep all your eggs in one basket)... Reduce your dependency on money, learn some new skills, etc... Not saying I live on idea of Path B on a day-to-day basis, but just don't be so naive that we wouldn't at least have some skills and versatility to make it through a potential big change in way of life. A year supply of food doesn't hurt either, and keep some seeds around hehe... :)
You should look into the great reset, it’s all been planned to destroy the economy and bring it in!

Can you just add a bunch more solar arrays? For right now (until we get the big breakthrough), solar is the cheapest form of 'free' energy right now... There still is Sun where you live. I grew up in the PNW Washington where yeah, in the Winter Solstice it may get dark at 3:30pm sometimes... It does suck, but there is some Sun, so to me it would be important to harvest as much of it as I could while it was up, and be able to store it. Yeah and storage costs a bunch too, but even lithium batteries have gotten way cheaper, or maybe store the energy in other ways like hot water or something.

And don't forget the easiest way, which is to use less energy. Focus on retrofitting your house into a 'passive home', use dimmer, more efficient lighting, build a house that doesn't need a lot of energy. I know on our coop ranch we're building, the whole theme is building passive, or net-zero style homes, so we don't need to harvest as much sun energy. Maybe you've already done all that. But I think it's a never ending learning curve, there are always new tricks we can learn to harvest more, and use less, to evolve into higher efficiency living...
I’m trying to get more solar panels, I’ve had some on order from Renogy for about a month, they will not send them out – I finally asked for my money back! It’s harder than heck to get solar panels these days. ?

I’m trying to get more solar panels, I’ve had some on order from Renogy for about a month, they will not send them out – I finally asked for my money back! It’s harder than heck to get solar panels these days. ?

Try SanTanSolar in AZ.. I just ordered 8 more Trina 405w ones a week ago and they are going to be here in the morning... Looks like they are still on sale for $180...

I ordered 16 of them before from them also, they are a good seller...

Last edited:
How about harvesting energy from cosmic particles? That would work underground, and you get many more electrons than the number of particles which interact. Neutrinos? Could work like a solar panel, but even during the night since neutrinos have so much more penetrating power than photons doesn't matter how the Earth is oriented. Just need a wafer made from an element with suitable stopping power.
That is what nuclear promised

Why did the powers that be ban Perpetual-Power-Pod?
That loonytic had a billion dollar generator and more importantly was highly amusing.

Damn. Google indexed that fast.

DIY Solar Power Forum › members
Perpetual-Power-Pod | DIY Solar Power
Forum
Perpetual-Power-Pod. New Member. Joined: 25 minutes ago. Last seen: 3 minutes ago · Viewing forum list. Messages: 1. Reaction score: 0.

Last edited:
This is the most promising tech I’ve seen for charging my batteries when there’s no sun.

This is the most promising tech I’ve seen for charging my batteries when there’s no sun.
How do you charge batteries with no sun?

Are you claiming that you get more power out of this device than you put into it?

How do you charge batteries with no sun?

Are you claiming that you get more power out of this device than you put into it?
That’s the idea. One doesn’t know since it’s so hard to get anybody to get funded. Those in charge want to keep their monopoly.

You do understand we're only continuing this conversation with your to amuse ourselves, don't you?

Those with money available to fund projects want a return on their money. But even more, they want return OF their money.

You do understand we're only continuing this conversation with your to amuse ourselves, don't you?

Those with money available to fund projects want a return on their money. But even more, they want return OF their money.
For people who are studying energy, I’ve never met so many negative people. My aim is to shed light on a topic that most people don’t seem to understand. For those who study Nikola Tesla, he was way ahead of his time and was shut down by the bankers. I know energy can be achieved without sun, wind, gmo, hydro and other forms of energy.
For those who have seen Unacknowledged, we already know the military industrial complex can do things we can’t even imagine!
Why is it so hard to think beyond the box?

Jon he doesn't actually test anything in that video, the video shows a bunch of shiny cool looking things and uses many big words, and he says he can and will test it, but doesn't test it.

You are not going to get something for nothing. It is not the powers that be stopping this from happening.

A verifiable proof-of-concept, whitepaper, or free and open source schematics freely distributed on the internet would be a much better approach if this was a real machine than an infomercial type video where he doesn't even test what he claims to have made. But does promote the products he sells multiple times. There is no educational value in that video. No technical discussion or details and no way to tell what is actually happening.

There are a lot of shady characters on the internet trying to make a buck overpromising and underdelivering (most don't even need to sell anything, the videos can be a revenue stream in and of themselves). There are also many brilliant people with great ideas. The laws of physics apply to all of them. I urge you to be cautious with what you choose to trust. That guy is almost certainly a scammer or a fraud of one type or another.

I know energy can be achieved without sun, wind, gmo, hydro and other forms of energy.
How do you know this? Why do you trust this? Apply at the very least the same scrutiny to youtube videos that you would to 'those in charge'

We have many creative outside the box thinkers here, but if you think outside the box you still must think within the box of what is possible according to known science/engineering, or prove/show something that expands known science.

I mean all this earnestly and respectfully. I have definitely fallen prey to claims that were not founded in reality more than once in my life.

Last edited:
That’s the idea. One doesn’t know since it’s so hard to get anybody to get funded. Those in charge want to keep their monopoly.
Either the dude who made that device and video is a scammer or he has deluded himself by not measuring the energy he put into that device which was more than what he got out of it.

Snazy looking device might impress you but not those who did not flunk science like you.

I get that you are a true believer who will not be dissuaded by logic and facts plus you have been infected by the conspiracy disease which is pretty much incurable.
Go buy that dudes worthless device and test it out for yourself. Lolz

For people who are studying energy, I’ve never met so many negative people. My aim is to shed light on a topic that most people don’t seem to understand. For those who study Nikola Tesla, he was way ahead of his time and was shut down by the bankers. I know energy can be achieved without sun, wind, gmo, hydro and other forms of energy.
For those who have seen Unacknowledged, we already know the military industrial complex can do things we can’t even imagine!

Here's a place where ideas like this are open and research is encouraged: https://open-source-energy.org/

Jon he doesn't actually test anything in that video, the video shows a bunch of shiny cool looking things and uses many big words, and he says he can and will test it, but doesn't test it.

You are not going to get something for nothing. It is not the powers that be stopping this from happening.

A verifiable proof-of-concept, whitepaper, or free and open source schematics freely distributed on the internet would be a much better approach if this was a real machine than an infomercial type video where he doesn't even test what he claims to have made. But does promote the products he sells multiple times. There is no educational value in that video. No technical discussion or details and no way to tell what is actually happening.

There are a lot of shady characters on the internet trying to make a buck overpromising and underdelivering (most don't even need to sell anything, the videos can be a revenue stream in and of themselves). There are also many brilliant people with great ideas. The laws of physics apply to all of them. I urge you to be cautious with what you choose to trust. That guy is almost certainly a scammer or a fraud of one type or another.

How do you know this? Why do you trust this? Apply at the very least the same scrutiny to youtube videos that you would to 'those in charge'

We have many creative outside the box thinkers here, but if you think outside the box you still must think within the box of what is possible according to known science/engineering, or prove/show something that expands known science.

I mean all this earnestly and respectfully. I have definitely fallen prey to claims that were not founded in reality more than once in my life.
I’ve watched many of his videos, this was just a introduction to a project he’s working on. The other other videos have much more in-depth discussion on what’s workable.
I also know that there are plenty of scammers, my point is that there are so many things we don’t know and many that are being hidden from us. I urge those who haven’t seen it to watch Unacknowledged. There are many who have come out from the military and say there’s things you would not believe! They couldn’t talk until their deathbed in a lot of cases, otherwise they would lose their pensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back